Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they played at least twice didn't they?

Sure I saw them on The Bandstand on Thursday? Anyway, whenever it was, it wasn't the same time as the meet, MASSIVE crowd for that stage. As someone with a blind spot when it comes to almost all dance music, i really enjoy them. Of course, the none dance tracks are better but all good stuff :) 

As a poor guitarist, I think I just love listening to what they can get their instruments to do.

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 11:46 AM, Brave Sir Robin said:

The Irish Mud Hole? What, and where, is that?

I'm assuming it's (what I think is known as) the secret piano bar?

I just remember being in there in 2014, surround by very drunk people singing Irish folk songs, to which I knew none of the words!

This is the search term I used to find those few i posted above:

glastonbury gigs June 2016 -elo -coldplay -u2 -beyonce -"the who" -muse -"stone roses"

also tried

glastonbury tour dates June 2016 -elo -coldplay -u2 -beyonce -"the who" -muse -"stone roses"

38 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Apparently The 1975 said they were playing a big festival this summer that's not been announced yet, so they couldn't talk about it, on R1 today. Being they're already announced for R/L, it could well be Glastonbury to no surprise 

Probably R1 big weekend to get their listeners hyped and pre-told to drop that line, or both which is probable

8 hours ago, sheffieldlady said:

People shouting out a bunch of songs his response was "Come to Glastonbury" with a rather large grin. People were sure on their way out that it was confirmed! 

Don't have him down as a liar.

I was at this gig too. I'm fairly sure he'll be there. His tour schedule seems to allow for it. Fantastic gig though, may well see him again at Glastonbury (clashes permitting).