Y NOT FESTIVAL 2016

MommaSoph

Hey

Who do we want to see for YNOT 2016 and the place to discuss wish list and rumours.

I would love, Less than Jake, Reel Big Fish, Alien Ant Farm, Blink 182. Stereophonics, Faithless or Prodigy,

Thats my wish list! Probably too expensive. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first time at Y not this year, Kendal last few years.

Would have thought a couple of bigger names on the bill, it is after all, the Best Medium Sized Festival 2015...

Looking forward to it, and hopefully better weather than the lake district had to offer over the passed couple.

Yeah its my first time at Y NOT, been to download back in 2004/2005 so long over due a festival.

Looking forward to hearing the announcements, what bigger artist would you like to see?

17 hours ago, 123Chris said:

Madness to headline Ynot, heard it here first

I would be a total mess if any of these predictions come true, seen Prodigy at Leeds fest and it was mental, Faithless at V again amazing and as for madness....... total favourite, seen them 12 times at various venues across the country.  Bring on the announcements.... 

That sounds more like it :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEK I wonder if Prodigy will do, I would like to see a Dance type act. Faithless and Chase & Status are doing other festivals.

I think it will be Levellers and Madness as those rumours keep coming Back Noel gallagher would be ace, just need a rock/Pop/ punky type Band then ill be over the moon :D

2 minutes ago, MommaSoph said:

What is the Under card?

I'm new to this forum and festival.

I hope they announce some acts soon, as most other festivals you at least know one act.

Bands that play lower down the line up. Before headliners on main stage and smaller stage bands. 

38 minutes ago, MommaSoph said:

Thank you, Oh yes I see what you mean.

Thank you, have you been to Ynot before?

What can I expect haven't been to a festival since Download 2005 lol!

Y Not was my favourite festival I went to last year. Considering went to Glastonbury among others as well. 

I love everything about the festival. I find it really friendly and welcoming. It doesn't feel like its been taken over by the corporate greed like other festivals. 

Fantastic location especially when the suns shining!  

The real ale tents are a big plus for me. They have smaller intimate stages/tents with live music. Feels like you're really up close and personal with acts.

Great place to catch up and coming talent and a few big acts 

Great entertainment at night after the main stage closes down. Silent disco, "secret" rave tent, caught some reggae and jazz bands in small tents, some communal campfires that everybody gathers round, roller disco!