Y NOT FESTIVAL 2016

MommaSoph

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, MommaSoph said:

I'm excited ! I heard rumours Kendall leaked On radio X Noel Gallagher mentioned :) fingers crosssssed 

Don't know how true it is but heard Kendal have - NGHFB, Charlatans, Madness, Blossoms, Rudimental,, Craig David, Everything Everything, Band of Skulls

Y Not and Kendal have the odd cross over acts. With them announcing on same day I'd guess they maybe sharing a headlining act

Edited by craigb

NGHFB, Charlatans (w@nk), Blossoms, Band of Skulls, Everything Everything were 'leaked' on Radio X for Kendal...where did you hear Madness, Rudimentary & Craig David come from?

Oh, apparently Kendal were due to announce 7/730pm but they brought it forward (apparently) to 6pm to ensure they go public before Y Not (at 7pm)...sounds to many like a shared headliner

33 minutes ago, Mr_Grump said:

NGHFB, Charlatans (w@nk), Blossoms, Band of Skulls, Everything Everything were 'leaked' on Radio X for Kendal...where did you hear Madness, Rudimentary & Craig David come from?

Oh, apparently Kendal were due to announce 7/730pm but they brought it forward (apparently) to 6pm to ensure they go public before Y Not (at 7pm)...sounds to many like a shared headliner

Didn't realise most of the names had already leaked on Radio X. Maybe someones filling in with best guesses. We'll see tomorrow

Hmmm not bowled over lol. I know they have announced on twitter they announcing something at 7, so guessing you are right.

9 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

I suspect it will be The Charlatans

Im hoping for NGHFB < Madness Purleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

I wanted some pop punk. I suppose you can't please everyone.

Im hoping to make the most of it either way :D

These rumours aren't filling me with hope.. Not a fan but I'd at least check out Noel if he were to play, the others... Meh. 

Should be some decent crossover with 2000trees, so would be good if Moose Blood, Smith Street Band and Black Foxxes are there.

Frightened Rabbit, PABH, The Xcerts, Ghostpoet, Ho99o9, Palma Violets, Darlia would all be decent.

On the comment that there's a headliner from "2/3 years ago" returning to play lower down the bill.. My money would be on one of The View, Wombats, We Are Scientists, Cribs or Horrors, if it's true.

On 08/02/2016 at 9:13 PM, Dazoodo07 said:

So, are we happy so far??

Disappointed actually. Bit "welcome to dadrock" for the headliners. Hopeful for something lively on the saturday and please no levellers.

That said, had a cracking time last year and discovered some excellent new (to me) bands lower down the bill so expect more of the same. Lovely festival and will be going anyway so just hope for a tasty final headliner.

Edited by ciderbus