Looking to buy professional photos taken at this years festival

murb

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I'm looking to buy some professionally taken, high quality pictures from this years Pyramid stage. More specifically, something similar to the Kanye West one that is attached. And yes I know, bizarre request but someone out there would like it. 

The Glastonbury website photo gallery has a few good ones but taken from quite far back. I've tried Reuters, PA and RexFeatures but they don't have any good ones. Are there other sites/companies out there selling pictures they've taken? Any advice would be appreciated! It turns out the BBC doesn't sell photos to private individuals and I need to register as a company to buy them. If anyone knows a way around this that would be great as I feel it's going to be the BBC who have the best photos from the festival

Thanks in advance!

KW1.jpg

12 hours ago, justperfect said:

I've often thought an on site photographer would be a success.You know the kind of thing where you can trawl through the pics that were taken the previous day and buy any with you on. God knows how it'd work. Probably some ££'s to be made by someone smarter than me

It would be far to complex to ever work I think - there are children around and any shots with even one in would be subject to so much red tape and legal holds I cannot sadly see anyone wanting to try it.

For the OP:
I am sure with the shots like that for the BBC you can get them via Getty Images or other photo libraries - try a google search and you should find something or perhaps message the BBC to see if they sell the images they have.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Janski said:

Try  http://www.stonefree.org he has been a photographer at the festival for 26 years+ and has some amazing pics

Randomly stumbled across this thread. Quite enjoyed looking through his art just now, I agree, he is a talented photographer,