I filed for divore today.

Karll

I filed for divorce today after being with my wife for 18 years , solicitor asked for the date of split and I said 28th June 2015.

We had been going to Glastonbury every opportunity we could in that time but over the last few years we have grown apart , still love her but we've changed. Something happened nr the Glasto sign and we rowed , we got to the Silver Hayes backstage area and I broke down and we knew we were done.

Sad times but getting over it. Don't think I can EVER go again , it would be to much.

:(

There's a potential lesson here...

I've been with my wife for nearly 28 years...life is always ups and downs, but we have way more ups...

...I've never been to a festival with her. And I've been to lots of festivals!

Sorry to hear about your difficult times this year, Karll.

Come back to Worthy, bud. Not too soon, but come back. Remember how many lovely people will be there...

:)

Ben

1 hour ago, Karll said:

I filed for divorce today after being with my wife for 18 years , solicitor asked for the date of split and I said 28th June 2015.

We had been going to Glastonbury every opportunity we could in that time but over the last few years we have grown apart , still love her but we've changed. Something happened nr the Glasto sign and we rowed , we got to the Silver Hayes backstage area and I broke down and we knew we were done.

Sad times but getting over it. Don't think I can EVER go again , it would be to much.

:(

Christ, talk about melodramatic.

Glastonbury is far more important than some bint who makes you go to the worst areas of the festival (silver hayes for heavens sake!).

You're no doubt lying in bed, listening to the poignant lyrics of Lionel Richie and crying your eyes out like a soft arse, while she's got a ticket for next year already in the bag.

You do realise that while your looking at old photos and moaning to strangers on the internet, she's making playlists and planning her outfits for next year.

Pull yourself together, get yourself organised for the resale and make sure you're there in 2016.

3 hours ago, russycarps said:

Christ, talk about melodramatic.

Glastonbury is far more important than some bint who makes you go to the worst areas of the festival (silver hayes for heavens sake!).

You're no doubt lying in bed, listening to the poignant lyrics of Lionel Richie and crying your eyes out like a soft arse, while she's got a ticket for next year already in the bag.

You do realise that while your looking at old photos and moaning to strangers on the internet, she's making playlists and planning her outfits for next year.

Pull yourself together, get yourself organised for the resale and make sure you're there in 2016.

there he goes again telling people want they should like and where they should go.

not everyone is like you my friend.

On 18/12/2015 at 5:28 PM, Ben Holland said:

there he goes again telling people want they should like and where they should go.

not everyone is like you my friend.

there he goes again telling people they can't go telling people what they should like and where they should go.