Hey guys + girls

Tomo18

Sorry not a t in the park question more of a scotland question, im hoping to go along to Edinburgh’s Hogmanay on new years eve as a treat for the  other half issue im facing is hotel prices, is there any hotels out of Edinburgh but localish with easy access to and from and not really expensive, 

like id be driving up but would want a couple of drinks so driving to and fromis out the question

any help us appreciated, sorry again

cheers

andy 

Edited by Tomo18

Edinburgh is bad at the best of times but you have left this way too late. Try Ratho Station and the airport, there are at least buses in and out. Otherwise, with the bridge closed, you are looking at falkirk and places as far out as that. Try the visit Scotland website for B&B vacancies. You might be able to stay in Dunfermline but getting back after would be impossible I would imagine. Soz I can't be more positive.

yeah, i was thinking that, i planned a trip to  Edinburgh sometime in jan, and was looking at things to do and this came up so thinking it would be nice, maybe next time haha,

cheers for the reply