2016 New Music Thread

Amy Lawn

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I listened to that last night and I can hardly remember any of it. Just so dull.

Efests favourites Catfish & the Bottlemen had a new song out yesterday too. Good to see two giants of music releasing on the same day.

Catch Bugg's sub set on the Pyramid then right over to the JP for the Catfish headline set! Brilliant evening!

Not really familiar with these but heard this track played on 6Music the other day and rather enjoyed it. The album is out on March 4th and is produced by Merrill Garbus of tUnE-yArDs which you can certainly hear.

They only have American dates up until the end of April on their site but I'm hoping that there may be an appearance at the farm come June.

Edited by Andeeroo

That EP was some of my favourite stuff from her. I don't reckon we'll get LP2 till next year to be honest. Would love to see her back on the farm though 

Shes only been announced for WayHome festival in Canada from what I can see on SongKick. So isn't too active at the moment so a return this year is unlikely I reckon

Edited by AdamWillingham