The Fermi paradox

bamber

I do feel guilty that after 23 years of religious attendance at Worthy Farm, I shall be missing out this year. But I am happy that the pop flame will be kept alive will be kept alive by comrades Bamber and Festival Liam. Rave safe, my friends will marvellous taste. See you, and hopefully Lauryn Hill, in 2017.  

11 minutes ago, hoils said:

I do feel guilty that after 23 years of religious attendance at Worthy Farm, I shall be missing out this year. But I am happy that the pop flame will be kept alive will be kept alive by comrades Bamber and Festival Liam. Rave safe, my friends will marvellous taste. See you, and hopefully Lauryn Hill, in 2017.  

2017 Bruv.

• Upvote 1

On 14/12/2015 at 8:24 AM, eFestivals said:

I once asked Jenna G for a light, using her name ... and it freaked her right out that I knew her name. :lol:

Stalker!   :)

Love this. Prague Live!

Edited by bamber

It's a song that has been murdered, most of all by it's composer (not that he even wrote the words - Bernie Fucking Taupin did that) Frankly it's a song I have no particular affection for.

But I love singers and singing, so, it got me thinking this one. Do they sing like this on other planets? It might seem certain that they do, infinity would imply that, but sat her listening to it, it's somehow implausible.

The Falsification of Newton’s Universal Law of Gravitation

https://malagabay.wordpress.com/the-falsification-of-newtons-law-of-universal-gravitation/

Rare Beauty

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 5:08 AM, bamber said:

I'm reviving an old Pirate Radio idea here.

Instead of dropping bombs on Syria and Iraq, how about dropping (fortified) radio transmitters and playing this (and that)

Reminds me of a documentary I watched about Radio Zid in Sarajevo who continued to broadcast whilst the city remained under siege from 1992 to 1996. A capital city...in Europe... under siege for near four years if you can actually believe that.

They broadcast a wide range of music instead of the traditional folk stuff that was being played across all media as a propaganda tool against the people under siege. They put on nights where people would actually have to run across the streets under threat of sniper fire to get to but go they still did.

More music, less war.

On 12/12/2015 at 6:32 AM, hoils said:

Ahh  thanks holis, I will do my best.

I was just flicking through this read marveling. 

Rowland!