First Announcement Prediction

oneoftherest

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've read his posts right?

Seriously though, someone like willutalk builds up a low rep just by being a shit poster.

Thewayiam has the ignominy of quitting and old account, posting under a new one, getting caught out and lying about it, as well as his tendency to change is thoughts and the crow about it when he gets something 'right' (even though he gave 77 different possible outcomes), hence the special attention he gets.

For example I think jump routinely downvotes him on a daily basis whether there's actually anything wrong with the specific posts or not, just because of what a wally he is.

9 minutes ago, mrtourette said:

You've read his posts right?

Seriously though, someone like willutalk builds up a low rep just by being a shit poster.

Thewayiam has the ignominy of quitting and old account, posting under a new one, getting caught out and lying about it, as well as his tendency to change is thoughts and the crow about it when he gets something 'right' (even though he gave 77 different possible outcomes), hence the special attention he gets.

For example I think jump routinely downvotes him on a daily basis whether there's actually anything wrong with the specific posts or not, just because of what a wally he is.

Load of shite haha, and you only think?, fairly bloody obvious haha, and I welcome his down votes, keep them coming!.......because it matters and all that :L

1 hour ago, mungo57 said:

Poor Reading people.

The year I last went before stopping going had RHCP as a headliner. And they were shit.

That's the best part of a decade ago now, and they've wisely kept their heads down ever since.

Mind you, I always thought RHCP were decidedly average as a live act for years before that, and I reckon those damned R/L shows was merely others catching up.

6 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Pathetic!

Dude, you used to use scatty reasoning to try and explain your predictions. Your logic was flawed, but you actually contributed and I made efforts to defend you because of it. Now you just spout shit without trying to justify it, while arguing about how you're right and moaning about other posters calling you out. 

11 minutes ago, mrtourette said:

They have always been average, but that was something special. That was fucking horrendous. That wasn't down to being an average live band. Plenty of people knew they were an average band but that took things to a new level.

There was almost no slag-off of RHCP till those shows. I was a voice in the wilderness.

Why does NME matter any more? They give it away for free in Morrisons for fuck sake, I doubt they care about tying in with announcements. It's not as if they can piggy back it to improve sales.

Edited by mrtourette

23 minutes ago, mrtourette said:

Why does NME matter any more? They give it away for free in Morrisons for fuck sake, I doubt they care about tying in with announcements. It's not as if they can piggy back it to improve sales.

I think it's more a case of more publicity for the festival rather than the magazine using it for sales themselves. 

I suppose, but the physical format of NME has got to be pretty low down the list of reliable PR opportunities nowadays. I mean it will be in there, but I don't think there's any need to ensure that it's available in physical form as close to the announcement as possible.

Edited by mrtourette