First Announcement Prediction

oneoftherest

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I do not think Red hot chilli peppers will be their next year as looking at the already dates they are in Europe in May and June so prob will not come back the end of August and they have got the Glastonbury weekend free, so I see them playing Glastonbury instead of reading.  

27 minutes ago, benus80 said:

Sorry but I do not think Red hot chilli peppers will be their next year as looking at the already dates they are in Europe in May and June so prob will not come back the end of August and they have got the Glastonbury weekend free, so I see them playing Glastonbury instead of reading.  

They won't play Glastonbury.

36 minutes ago, benus80 said:

It's alright don't worry

24 minutes ago, benus80 said:

So are you saying they are a dead cert for reading then and thus will not play Glastonbury. 

Not a dead cert but will not be at Glastonbury. They just happen to be playing early summer fests which would naturally be around Glasto time.

Should they be doing doing somethingUK wise and it's not BST then R&L is an option.