PJ Harvey

russycarps

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Just seen Beach House, Thurston Moore, John Grant and Goat are on the field day lineup too... Christmas present sorted :D. I've heard the clashes are quite rough at Field Day though... I'd imagine Beach House and PJ might clash?

The Saturday seems like it can be quite clashy but Sunday isn't as much because there are less stages. Peej would be the only act on the top two stages when she's on, and Beach House would be on those stages too of course so there wouldn't be a clash.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

Instantly thought Park headliner, but I am now leaning towards ~4th on the Pyramid. At least that'd reduce the chances of any majoy clashes. Would probably be my must see of the weekend.

Gonna hold you to this if she plays opposite Muse.

great news to see this today! she was just under Oasis/Kings of Leon in '04 and she's since won another mercury, desginated MBE, I think she'll get at least that spot again. great history w/ the festival, etc...

just as Nick Cave b4 Mumfords was an act of genius, can you imagine the throngs in the field b4 Adele on the saturday sitting through PJ Harvey??? it won't happen, but that would be something.

how about the Portishead friday slot on the Other? the chance for another legendary set...

but...if she does play, i do hope they keep her on the Pyramid...it would be easy for big fans to get a good spot in the pit, she's pyramid-worthy, she's my favorite female artist and if we get her and Wilco we're on track for a great Glasto...

7 minutes ago, tevaburger said:

great news to see this today! she was just under Oasis/Kings of Leon in '04 and she's since won another mercury, desginated MBE, I think she'll get at least that spot again. great history w/ the festival, etc...

just as Nick Cave b4 Mumfords was an act of genius, can you imagine the throngs in the field b4 Adele on the saturday sitting through PJ Harvey??? it won't happen, but that would be something.

how about the Portishead friday slot on the Other? the chance for another legendary set...

but...if she does play, i do hope they keep her on the Pyramid...it would be easy for big fans to get a good spot in the pit, she's pyramid-worthy, she's my favorite female artist and if we get her and Wilco we're on track for a great Glasto...

spot on. Her before adele would be a thing of beauty. 

Wouldnt it be great if pj ended on rid of me and adele had to follow with her own dreary shite. That's a proper break up song

Edited by russycarps

3 hours ago, tevaburger said:

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave earlier.

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

A strange world where people can't like both angry music and sad music.

You've got to tolerate
Some of those people that you hate
I'm not in love with you
But I won't hold that against you

Let's get juxtaposed, juxtaposed
Just suppose I juxtaposed with u

Edit - 

Cali please dont get irate

I'm not hitting on you mate

I'm not in love with you

(But I won't hold that against you)

Edited by Woffy

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Gonna hold you to this if she plays opposite Muse.

Haha I actually almost wrote "along with Muse" but thought it'd probably set Russy on some "How the fuck can you rank those shitheads alongside PJ Harvey?!" rant. To be honest if they clashed I dunno who I'd see. Probs try to catch one of them elsewhere in the Summer to help my decision.