Field Day 2016

5co77ie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/04/2016 at 8:03 PM, Alex DeLarge said:

Hey guys,

I'm going on the Sunday this year and I was wondering if there were any acts that are yet to be announced?

Thanks in advance!

Wouldn't expect any more big announcements. Maybe the odd act here or there though. Sunday line-up tends to be far smaller than Saturday too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mercury said:

tent headliners havent clashed with mainstage headliners the last few years at field day. the tent headliners have played in the gap between the sub and headliner.

I hope that also means Beach House and The Avalanches wouldn't clash then?

I picked up a leaflet after Father John Misty on Wednesday that has the complete stage by stage breakdown (in alphabetical order) can snap a picture of it when I get home if anyone wants a look?  

Most the information has already been released. The acts are distributed pretty widely across the stages, so it could be a clashy day. 

It highlights three artists, PJ Harvey, The Avalanches and Air (in that order) which would indicate The Avalanches closing the tent? 

Personally, the other way around, with the possibility of seeing all three of PJ Harvey, Beach House and The Avalanches, would be perfect.. 

On 20/05/2016 at 0:54 PM, aj3000and12 said:

I picked up a leaflet after Father John Misty on Wednesday that has the complete stage by stage breakdown (in alphabetical order) can snap a picture of it when I get home if anyone wants a look? 

would be good to see this cheers!

excellent, thanks for that. i think i'll be spending most of my day at the eat your own ears stage the day i'm going (sunday). really chuffed that brian jonestown massacre, parquet courts, thurston moore and pj harvey are not going to be clashing with one another.

Hi, new here but have lurked on and off for awhile.

So I was wondering...does anyone want to come to Field Day on the Sunday with me? I just moved to the south east a few months ago and don't really have anyone to go with.

The Sunday line up looks too good to miss though. PJ Harvey, Brian Jonestown Massacre and John Grant for under £60? Yeah I'll have that:)

But yeah, would rather not go alone. So on the off chance someone is in a similar position and wants to meet up or something just let me know! I'm very friendly.

6 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Stage times announced tomorrow apparently. I hope that the clashes aren't too horrific.

Me to, just noticed a few other acts I really wanna see on the sunday that I hadn't before...mainly The Brian Jonestown Massacre!

Not actually brought tickets yet, as I was waiting to see the Weather but on account of that I might after the snap chat competition tomorrow :P