Coldplay Pre-Sale

donshakey

9 minutes ago, russycarps said:

oh lord...is there any manc artist you dont like??

Yes Simply Red :-)

My mum is 58 on the 12th and my dad is 60 on the 10th of Dec. My mum bought tickets for her, my sister and my dad for Liverpool on the 11th. My dad has said there is no chance he is going to watch Simply Red. 

All my family are going on an adventure type day as a surprise for my dad on the 12th (Clay pigeon shooting, quad bikes, paint ball and then a slap up meal after it). Unfortunately I had booked ages ago to go and watch my mates band support the Happy Mondays in Belfast on the 12th, so can not go. Hence why I have been roped into going to watch Simply Red :-) 

2 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Yes Simply Red :-)

My mum is 58 on the 12th and my dad is 60 on the 10th of Dec. My mum bought tickets for her, my sister and my dad for Liverpool on the 11th. My dad has said there is no chance he is going to watch Simply Red. 

All my family are going on an adventure type day as a surprise for my dad on the 12th (Clay pigeon shooting, quad bikes, paint ball and then a slap up meal after it). Unfortunately I had booked ages ago to go and watch my mates band support the Happy Mondays in Belfast on the 12th, so can not go. Hence why I have been roped into going to watch Simply Red :-) 

ah fair enough! My faith in you is restored.

Well I went to see queen and fleetwood mac with my old ma with my expectations at rock bottom and was blown away both times, so I hope you have a similar experience, as unlikely as it seems...

BTW that surprise for your dad sounds far too exhausting for me, he must be superman!

Got in easy to buy the tickets. Could not click on buy ticket button though. £150 for a pair of tickets up in the gods.....too much for me i'm afraid. Cant think of many artists I would pay that for! Looks like I may have been priced out of popular artist gigs, will have to stick with smaller bands and festival headliner luck.

10 hours ago, russycarps said:

ah fair enough! My faith in you is restored.

Well I went to see queen and fleetwood mac with my old ma with my expectations at rock bottom and was blown away both times, so I hope you have a similar experience, as unlikely as it seems...

BTW that surprise for your dad sounds far too exhausting for me, he must be superman!

It will be a surprise for my dad as well. Just hope his ticker will hold up to it. Its a shame I can't go as he would be be competitive as hell on the quads.

I can imagine Simply Red putting on a good show and I have no doubt that Hucknall is the consummate professional. It is him I do not like and there is no rational explanation for it apart from the fact he is a dirty red ba5tard and I hate looking at his smug wrinkled head sat next to Ferguson in the stands at football matches.

He might be a really nice bloke apart from that :-)  

On 26 November 2015 at 09:24:07, russycarps said:

you dont like her?

You are very very funny my friend.@russycarps class act.

But you were right to point out that he is a good brother.

It reminds me of when my dad took my sister (and her friends) from Bath to London to see S-Club 7. Saying that I'd much rather S-Club 7 over Coldplay at this rate.