Bring Me The Horizon

Greenelk

48 minutes ago, jparx said:

I don't often get things right on here, but I was dead on with this :P I don't care how wacky the lineup posters can be, an Other stage headliner would not be buried in the middle of the left hand column!

Except last year were all 3 were? Deadmau5 and The Chemical Brothers were at least

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

imagine choosing Jake Bugg as your Sunday headliner in 2016. imagine

I feel bleakly depressed and as if I don't actually like music very much.  Cheers for that.

I think they should being Art Garfunkel on and do Bright Eyes. I think they are very, very good - massive widescreen drop tuned chords. What a nice change after the dire Young Fathers last year. I predict they will convert many to HEAVY

2 minutes ago, Martin Ashford said:

I think they should being Art Garfunkel on and do Bright Eyes. I think they are very, very good - massive widescreen drop tuned chords. What a nice change after the dire Young Fathers last year. I predict they will convert many to HEAVY

still trying to work out if you're a parody account to this day...

After knowing that I will now miss a section off the zz top set. I'm a bit upbeat as I can now join the missus in watching Coldplay on the Sunday.

I can now also drag her to BMTH which I doubt she will enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched the 2nd half from way back and really enjoyed it. Back at the tent after being disappointed my muse. Visually stunning and in my ametuar opinion musically great but the atmosphere was lacking.

Still I've had an awesome day and tonight was always going to be my quiet one as I've lots of plans for the next 2.

I live this place!