Bring Me The Horizon

Greenelk

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

I literally never heard of this shower till yesterday afternoon when someone mentioned them on this site. I googled an image. That was enough. I'm out. They say never judge a book by a cover, but I say, judge a band by the gormless fuckwits gazing at the camera like an undicovered tribe who've never seen electricity before. Lord alone knows what dreadful shite they produce when they're actually given instruments but I'm not foolish enough to attempt to find out.

bring-me-the-horizon-51682f412b52e.jpg

YES! I couldn't agree more. You just know they each have their own 'w*nk sock'. I'm also out.

4 hours ago, thewayiam said:

It's still a rock based festival which Glasto is not. You can't compare booking them at Reading to doing do at Glasto as there is so many acts that would play Glasto but no even be asked by R&L. They are also a rock band not a metal band.

Lots of things I never said there. Can you do me a favour and stop replying to me to save me having to unhide your posts and find out the latest toss you're saying?

48 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Lots of things I never said there. Can you do me a favour and stop replying to me to save me having to unhide your posts and find out the latest toss you're saying?

No there isn't, everything you daid is there? I'm surprised you knew how to block someone let alone unhide them? Why look at someone's post you've blocked?, fool!

13 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Fool!

You tried to correct him claiming BMTH as a metal band, which he never claimed, didn't you?

He might as well have done, it was said they played R&L and it not being a niche metal fest or owt, suggesting they were a metal band playing a not metal fest. I think it's very easy to interpret and take that post that way. If you're not trying to kind of say they are a metal band the why the need to mention them playing a not niche metal fest and just a rock fest instead? 

Wait for another album and then Other Stage headline definitely. Reading this year was fucking supreme. Excellent production, brilliant buzz about the band, seemed really engaged with the crowd. But that was Reading a stronghold for BMTH in terms of fans and sheer adoration. I've been a solid fan since Count Your Blessings, but when looking to them playing Glastonbury I think they might need to be in the cross-over scene a little longer before a high profile slot at Glastonbury! I think that they definitely deserve play at Glastonbury one day!