Bon Iver

willd255

What fantastic news! Seems like this is a bit like a one off kind of tour but i hope im wrong. They outgrew the park years ago. Theyre Other Stage headliners/Pyramid Sub these days.

I was there in 09 at the park. With confidence, to this day, among the most incredible musical experiences of my life. The park  has never been the same. 

Edited by T-Mouse

2 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

That your missus was a good actress???

No wonder my mum was so disappointed in you if all you did was talk about the wife. 

No silly.

That you thought that. I soon showed yer mum how very wrong you were. From behind.

They're probably my number one want for next year. Mr B Iver Esq solo artists extrodinaire making the effort to come over this year, weeks before his own festival, to dust off his side project "feat. Justin Vernon" is a promising sign.

West Holt's headliner, America is abroad so that makes it world music.

15 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

They're probably my number one want for next year. Mr B Iver Esq solo artists extrodinaire making the effort to come over this year, weeks before his own festival, to dust off his side project "feat. Justin Vernon" is a promising sign.

West Holt's headliner, America is abroad so that makes it world music.

Having referred to the 'World Music Official World Music Genre Labelling & Catch All Phrase Rules Guide For Inclusion' (2015 Edition) [foreword by Steve Lamacq], rule No. 342 (clause f) 'Use of Electronic Instrumentation', clearly states the use of auto-tune - however artistically - prevents an artists inclusion in the World Music canon.

Just now, dentalplan said:

I would say it is the superior album.

Really? Good God. I even listened to it the other evening (when these rumours first started) and decided it wasn't really happening for me. Will try again.

On 18/11/2015, 21:34:32, Scruffylovemonster said:

And those of my ancestors

Oh, I see you're from the family that invented the Space Hopper? One of my earliest desires was to have a Space Hopper.

I was once in a meeting which housed about twelve people who openly expressed their amazement at being chosen to be responsible for a large budget. They expressed their amazement by making a joke of the whole thing. It got to the point (we were kind of in charge of the relocation of one head office to another area) whereby it was proposed and unanimously agreed that every employee should be given a Space Hopper to come to work on. Then one lady turned the subject to the lifts in the new building. This was met with the proposition that there would be lift staff (like you have in posh hotels - well, on the telly anyway). Then the lady who brought the lift subject suggested that they should wear a uniform. And then, I swear to God, she went off on one about fancing men in uniforms. The whole thing ended with the one bloke, who was trying to be corporate, nearly blowing a fuse when retina scan recognition systems were proposed. One lad then went on to say 'what if somebody were to scoop out your eye put it on the end of a pen and offer it up to the door entry system would it work'? This is when 'corporate man' really fucking gave up. He put his head in his hands and shook it. lol