Glastonbury on BBC

brettredmayne

2 hours ago, willutalk said:

Surely they could temporarily enable the red button service during the festival?

...what?

Hopefully anyone who has set up an account on here is capable of accessing iplayer. The red button was bound to go soon with all the features being easily accessible online.

Depends on where the budget cut actually is, if its just the service then they can move it online and I think it works better than the red button service there, as you can change stage/what you watch easier.

But I'd imagine Glasto coverage could be prime target for cuts, given the piss poor job Sky etc do of covering festivals it will be a sad day to see the only broadcaster the comes close to doing it right, have to do an hours highlight package.

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

This specific Pyramid stage opening War On Drugs gig was performed by an ensemble of shrieking, tribal drumming Japanese  cyberpunks.

I was so off my face at that gig it seemed like Howard Stern plays Bruce Springdylan.