The Last Shadow Puppets

silkworm

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RossTC said:

Did anyone hear the interview on annie mac last night? They didnt give much away regarding future tour dates or UK festivals annoyingly. 

Here's hoping for an autumn proper tour and Glasto! 

Announced this morning they're playing a festival in Poland on Wednesday 29th June 

3 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Gutting, got through to the purchase page 3 times, entered bank details and they had sold out, no idea why See don't allocate the tickets for a set period of time once you have got to that stage to be honest?

same thing happened to me, got in really quickly then they were gone by the time I'd entered details...would be good if See could hold onto them long enough to actually buy them...

Just now, Sketchead said:

Not much cheaper, all £40, and Manchester will be £50.

Yeah, but it's more likely that I'll have the money nearer the time and it'll be a lot easier to pick up a face value ticket for the outdoor shows.

I'm not going to the Manchester show anyway, as it's the day of the Euro 2016 final and Wales are gonna be there.

I know it appears as though the Other Stage headliners are as good as sorted .. But I could certainly see TLSP headlining. They may only have 2 albums (by the time of the festival), but so have several bands in recent years who have headlined e.g. The xx and Rudimental come to mind. 

Add in the fact of the Arctic Monkeys/Alex Turner huge fan base and I'm sure they'd pull a big crowd. Especially if they brought the full orchestra with them. 

7 minutes ago, st dan said:

I know it appears as though the Other Stage headliners are as good as sorted .. But I could certainly see TLSP headlining. They may only have 2 albums (by the time of the festival), but so have several bands in recent years who have headlined e.g. The xx and Rudimental come to mind. 

Add in the fact of the Arctic Monkeys/Alex Turner huge fan base and I'm sure they'd pull a big crowd. Especially if they brought the full orchestra with them. 

yeah i'd definitely say they're the right size for it at this point, although could still easily take a slot lower or be about fourth on the Pyramid one day imo. full orchestra midday on the Pyramid would be my preferred spot for them (mostly because i'd actually get to see them)

Yeah me too, painless this morning as expected, although I'm off to see LCD Soundsystem the day after this gig so I will have to try and avoid getting too drunk, which is easier said than done because I'm going with a mate I haven't seen in ages who moved down to Brighton - has all the hallmarks of a very messy evening.