• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is some more information here now but only on the Spanish section:

http://bilbaobbklive.com/es-es/info-práctica/zona-de-acampada

•  

• RECINTO BUS STOP P1

ANTES DEL CORTE DE BEYENA: Los autobuses solo realizarán parada en este lugar a solicitud del pasajero. De lo contrario seguirán su camino hacia la zona de acampada.
DESPUÉS DEL CORTE DE BEYENA: Los autobuses realizarán la descarga en el punto A y la carga en el punto B. Y el servicio funcionará hasta que se vuelva abrir Beyena. 

• RECINTO BUS STOP P2 (GUEST / CAMPING)

2.6.1/ El bus de bajada al camping dejará a los asistentes justo en la entrada de la zona GUEST. Los asistentes entraran por la zona de la derecha ya que la zona de la izquierda está reservada para los GUEST.  Cuando se abran las puertas del recinto a las 17:00h  (hasta las 00:00h )se abrirá la nueva entrada al recinto por la zona Guest. Los asistentes entrarán directamente al recinto pero no podrán salir por esta entrada hasta las 00:00H.  Las personas que necesiten ir al camping de 17 a 00:00H tendrán que ir a la parada P1. 

Después de las 00:00h hasta las 8:00h se permitirá la recogida de los asistentes campistas por esta entrada. 

Which doesn't translate particularly well:

• BUS STOP ENCLOSURE P1

Beyena BEFORE CUTTING: The buses only stop at this place made at the request of the passenger. Otherwise they will drive to the camping area. AFTER CUTTING Beyena: Buses perform the download at the point A and the load at point B. And the service will work until it reopens Beyena. 

• CAMPUS BUS STOP P2 (GUEST / CAMPING)

2.6.1 / The bus down to the campsite attendees will leave just at the entrance of the GUEST area. Attendees enter the area on the right as the area on the left is reserved for GUEST.   When you open the doors to open at 17: 00h  (until 00: 00h) the new entrance to the exhibition will be opened by the Guest area. Attendees will go directly to the site but can not go through this entrance until 00: 00H. People who need to go to camping from 17 to 00: 00H have to go to stop P1. 

After 00: 00h to 8: 00h collection attendees campers will be allowed for this entry. 

On 10/07/2016 at 2:55 PM, fightoffyour said:

Well well well that was amazing 

Indeed. Very well organized and definitely one of the most fun festivals I've been to. The Basque are great people.

Personal highlights were New Order, Tame Impala and Wolf Alice. Father John Misty was entertaining company for a while. Loved the Basoa vibe. Not that impressed by Arcade Fire and Pixies, though, probably had too high expectations.

Yeah Wolf Alice were brilliant as was FJM. I think Arcade Fire were top form as always but then I was pretty wasted by that point, as we'd not long arrived and it was my birthday so we were going for it, and my memory of them is pretty hazy :P

But yes the people were great and it was very very well organized. 

First time for me and was very impressed. Have done four diff foreign fests and that slots into second place comfortably. Great location, easy to get to, cheap beer, lovely site, great line-up and minimal clashes.

Personally I thought Underworld stole it - and that was despite the fact that I'd seen then a fortnight before at Glasto playing almost exactly the same set!

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

No one else care to pass comment?

Early bird tickets on sale for next year for 80 Euros now. If anyone is struggling with the exchange rate, then since the UK fucked itself this amounts to basically £80.

Well, if you have no ambition to leave the village/town you live in, let alone the country, then I suppose this isn't an issue - even if you are stitching up all the vaguely normal people in the country!

I must admit - I did get a shock when the hotel did the conversion for me without me asking when I got the bill and asked if I wanted to pay in euros or pounds. Wish I'd paid in advance now!

Heh, might not have been 100% sober at Arcade Fire myself, seem to remember a steady supply of gin tonics during New Order which may have clouded my perception of the following bands.

Missed Underworld because my girlfriend got sick, unfortunately, but they were brilliant at Primavera last year!

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 11:21 AM, fightoffyour said:

No one else care to pass comment?

Early bird tickets on sale for next year for 80 Euros now. If anyone is struggling with the exchange rate, then since the UK fucked itself this amounts to basically £80.

I'm in work at present after landing back in the UK at half ten last night.  Shall share my full thoughts later.

Did purchase tickets for next year while at the festival for 76 euros each including fees, though.  When I checked the exchange rate at the time that equated to about 65 quid.  May do Benicassim the week after too, just to extend my time out of the country!

1 hour ago, Lord Rooster said:

I'm in work at present after landing back in the UK at half ten last night.  Shall share my full thoughts later.

Did purchase tickets for next year while at the festival for 76 euros each including fees, though.  When I checked the exchange rate at the time that equated to about 65 quid.  May do Benicassim the week after too, just to extend my time out of the country!

Ah sweet, didn't know they sold them there. That's a great deal! 

• 2 months later...