Bilbao BBK 2016

pete76

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Order added to the line-up!

On 24/11/2015, 18:49:10, MattDavies__ said:

What's the verdict from people who've been before? Looks like this has a lot of potential this year, and is dirt cheap... 

I thoroughly enjoyed it when I went back in 2012.  Great location and a fair selection of decently priced food and drink from what I can recall.  Obviously it's got nothing on Glastonbury but then it's about 1/3 of the price and a good excuse to get out of the UK!  Hoping to get my tickets for next year booked before the price goes up on Saturday!

On 11/30/2015, 7:10:13, Lord Rooster said:

New Order added to the line-up!

I thoroughly enjoyed it when I went back in 2012.  Great location and a fair selection of decently priced food and drink from what I can recall.  Obviously it's got nothing on Glastonbury but then it's about 1/3 of the price and a good excuse to get out of the UK!  Hoping to get my tickets for next year booked before the price goes up on Saturday!

On 11/30/2015, 8:50:13, gingerevans84 said:

Went in 2013 and 2015. Very good festival, shuttle buses from the city up the hill to the festival site. Never camped so cant comment on that. Atmosphere normally very good as bands rarely go to Bilbao. Good selection of food drink. Litre of beer was €8 last year.

Cheers guys, sounds decent. 

Another great addition in Hot Chip. 

6 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

First band around 6pm, headliners around 1am. Dj's go on till 7am. Bands on the main 2 stages never overlap which gives an idea how small the sitr is. Need to take a metro to the beach, Plentzia is by far the best beach takes around 45 mins. 

Cool thanks. If my mates want to go, will prob try to sort out a hotel close to the site!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Noeliam said:

I'd say that The National are nailed on for FIB!

You're probably right, sadly.  Shall still be interesting to see who the final headliner/s is/are.  Had thought of Florence as another possibility, since she's still active and doing festivals just prior to the dates of BBK.