Bilbao BBK 2016

pete76

30 minutes ago, sinivali said:

From the web page, with a little help from google translate:

The Bilbao BBK Live Basoa opens a new space dedicated to dance music

This year as a novelty, the Bilbao BBK Live will feature a new concept: Basoa; a magical and mysterious place where nature and dance music will merge into a unique atmosphere. During the three-day festival, dancing come to the forefront in Basoa ( 'The forest' in Basque) where 16 artists and national and international DJs, reference in style and led by Four Tet, Âme, Erol Alkan and Floating Points (among others ) put the sound atmosphere for a very special environment in a forest clearing. special attention to sound, with sessions pass from disco, soul and Brazilian music to techno, house and consumer electronics will. More details on the poster below.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't deny for the price I'm very tempted to go to this now NOS is unavailable on the Saturday ruining the festival experience by splitting the lineup.

It would meet my tick list of seeing Grimes, M83, Tame Impala and Foals this summer so would be a winner. Looking to see if I can afford to do it and then seeing how much annual leave I have spare for such an adventure.

I could probably do the trip on three days annual leave and go Wed to Sun and enjoy the place properly.

11 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Ocean Colour Scene performing Moseley Shoals

Hinds

DMA's

McEnroe

Bad Breeding

Hana

Was really hoping for At The Drive-In to get announced following their Spanish shows passing.  Still, that's a fairly strong announcement for so late on and given what's already on the bill!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again with a little help from Google translate:

FRENCH FILMS AND GALLANT LEAD NEW CONFIRMATIONS FOR BILBAO BBK LIVE

Bilbao BBK Live, to be held on 7, 8 and 9 July in Kobetamendi, Bilbao, still completing its eleventh edition poster. This time the band French Films, Gallant and Youth Juche confirm their performances on the stage of the festival. Alongside them six djs level, most notably Sophie and Ochoymedio Djs announce their participation in the tent, space and consolidated and has been part of the festival for seven consecutive years.