Slam Dunk 2016

justanothername

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panic is a decent headliner tbh, they're a bigger name IMO than All American Rejects who headlined 2014. 

This year was the 10th anniversary. Dunno why they're trying to say its 10th anniversary next year, its the 11th. Its a standard year, they're a good fit. Its always worth the money when you see the full line up anyway.

43 minutes ago, justanothername said:

No they're decent. Just compared to how big last year was, the BMTH thing and with them pushing the 10th anniversary it is just seems a little bit of a disappointment.

You've only got yourself to blame for setting yourself up for disappointment. It was pretty apparent to most people that last year was a one off in terms of size - they've mentioned the 10th anniversary thing this year to sell a few t-shirts and that but last year was the big one. 

I don't recall seeing any rumours of BMTH anywhere - that was just wishful thinking. Id say it was pretty obvious to most people that it wouldn't be BMTH headlining - if you were naive to think it would happen then that's your own fault. They've gone back to the normal size headliner they usually operate at as was to be expected. 

I can't wait to see people bitchinng and moaning about the price for this year when the lineup isn't as good as last year - despite the fact they gave everyone a mental lineup last year for the price it was.

1 hour ago, Dead throne said:

what time is this shit being announced?

9am I think

1 hour ago, theshapeofpunktocome123 said:

would have liked to see weezer or offspring headline, but knew that was along shot !

hoping for - the hotelier, letlive, sum 41, set your goals, good charlotte, less than jake and a few more ....

lets see what tomorrow brings ....

If sum 41 are booked and their lower than panic at the disco I'd be insulted, same goes with good charlotte

12 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

You've only got yourself to blame for setting yourself up for disappointment. It was pretty apparent to most people that last year was a one off in terms of size - they've mentioned the 10th anniversary thing this year to sell a few t-shirts and that but last year was the big one. 

I don't recall seeing any rumours of BMTH anywhere - that was just wishful thinking. Id say it was pretty obvious to most people that it wouldn't be BMTH headlining - if you were naive to think it would happen then that's your own fault. They've gone back to the normal size headliner they usually operate at as was to be expected. 

I can't wait to see people bitchinng and moaning about the price for this year when the lineup isn't as good as last year - despite the fact they gave everyone a mental lineup last year for the price it was.

I'll get over it

11 hours ago, theshapeofpunktocome123 said:

hoping for - the hotelier, letlive, set your goals, and a few more....

lets see what tomorrow brings ....

Yes

11 hours ago, theshapeofpunktocome123 said:

another long shot - refused to headline a stage ?

Yes again

Happy about NFG, not a Panic! fan and not really heard of the rest.  But saying that spent the whole of this year's at the 3rd stage watching the early 2000's ska punk acts and still got incredible value for money - think there were 3 or 4 headliners I could have seen too.  Plus, Hatfield is just down the road so overall a fab festival.