Veggie since Glasto

carreg_cennen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 13/11/2015, 12:22:19, ___S_o_m_a__ said:

In Phnom Penh I went to an army base to go and fire an AK-47. When I got to the range the guy said "You wanna shoe a chicken?" and noting the cage full of live chickens and distinct lack of chicken footwear I realized what he meant and declined; preferring instead to empty an entire magazine into thin air like some cheap A-Team extra.

Could've went to another range and blown up a cow with a rocket launcher but that was miles away.

True story.

I shot an AK-47 while at the Cu Chi Tunnels in Vietnam. While there I was told that if I was going to Cambodia then I could blow up a cow with a rocket launcher for the equivelent of £50. I didn't get to Cambodia (unfortunately) and didn't blow up a cow (fortunately).

On 14/11/2015, 14:18:02, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I shot an AK-47 while at the Cu Chi Tunnels in Vietnam. While there I was told that if I was going to Cambodia then I could blow up a cow with a rocket launcher for the equivelent of £50. I didn't get to Cambodia (unfortunately) and didn't blow up a cow (fortunately).

Very strange what some will consider potential entertainment! The worrying thing is that presumably some people take them up on offer of creating bazooka mince !!!

15 hours ago, carreg_cennen said:

Very strange what some will consider potential entertainment! The worrying thing is that presumably some people take them up on offer of creating bazooka mince !!!

Yes, I agree. To be honest I personally felt very uncomfortable shooting a gun at a wooden target. I really don't like guns. However, I forced myself in to doing it just to piss off a mate who is kind of in to guns - but hasn't got one and never actually will have (because he knows deep down that they are stupid things too).

Glastonbury didn't change my diet. I still eat pork and beef as much as the next guy but one thing it did change about me is my social anxiety and over my years of going I've really grown as a person and have slowly started realizing that life is too short to be worrying about what people think about you and to take everything with a pinch of salt and not too seriously.

Turned veggie last July after going to Munich and then straight to Glastonbury and after experiencing pork and alcohol stomach for two weeks I knew I needed to change! Turned vegan in February and you guys are right glastonbury has the best selection of food stalls. I honestly eat better at glasto than I do at home. My friend got a vegan cheeseburger (don't know where) but it was fantastic, my personal favourite was vegan haggis with rice and harissa smoked beans in the greenfields, saw the dalai lama whilst there as well.

10 minutes ago, 5co77ie said:

where is that usually sited?

Good question. I'm usually on my way back to east camper fields..I reckon if you came through gate c, then took a left past williams green.... I think it's usually on the left there! Usually pissed by that time! 

Edited by acidpod23

23 minutes ago, acidpod23 said:

Well, here is my boy..but no clue to the whereabouts! 

image.jpeg

I dont mean to alarm you but have you ever considered the possibility that this conversation you are having with us, this whole thread, and this whole messageboard are just figments of your imagination? And that you are in fact right now tripping off your tits in the stone circle??

1 hour ago, russycarps said:

I dont mean to alarm you but have you ever considered the possibility that this conversation you are having with us, this whole thread, and this whole messageboard are just figments of your imagination? And that you are in fact right now tripping off your tits in the stone circle??

The thought never leaves my subconscious other self in the quantum realm. However, on the hunt for clues in reality, I provide you a special one... A Toastie bar opposite! That should narrow down the search!

image.jpeg

11 hours ago, acidpod23 said:

The thought never leaves my subconscious other self in the quantum realm. However, on the hunt for clues in reality, I provide you a special one... A Toastie bar opposite! That should narrow down the search!

image.jpeg

Either you've got a really large lower lip with mascara under the bottom bit, or you've got your tongue sticking out in that photo. Which one is it?