Alanis Morrisette

Peroni

Saw just saw her and James Corden re write "Ironic"  and had a little flutter at the thought of her somewhere at the festival in June....

Sorry for the daily mail link.. but the native YouTube one is giving me gip!

Alanis Morissette updates her 1995 hit Ironic for 2015 http://dailym.ai/1Y2DSCj

I think she'd be ace....thoughts?

Saw her on tour a couple of years back (promoting a new album, she is still making music). She knows exactly what fans want and I think she did nearly the entirety of Jagged Little Pill in her set still. She was brilliant, got an amazing voice. Still managed to conjure up some of that old rage. Would be a brilliant middle of the Pyramid type act I think. 

We're of a similar age Russy, and in many ways I respect you, but you've let yourself down there. God knows, I've got very few standards and its rare I can ever take the moral high ground, but I've never shagged anyone with that atrocious shite on in the background. You need to take a long hard look at yourself, sunshine.

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

We're of a similar age Russy, and in many ways I respect you, but you've let yourself down there. God knows, I've got very few standards and its rare I can ever take the moral high ground, but I've never shagged anyone with that atrocious shite on in the background. You need to take a long hard look at yourself, sunshine.

:lol: in those days I was so grateful that a girl was about to let me have my dastardly way with her the last thing I was going to give a shiney shite about was her musical preferences!

2 hours ago, russycarps said:

:lol:

I'll always have a soft spot for jagged little pill. It always reminds me of getting my leg over at university. It was the go-to shagging music for all female students for a while.

This is a perfectly reasonable explanation.