TITP 16

frozy_LUFC

Are all Friday day tickets going on sale Friday or is it like weekend tickets where they go on sale in batches?

Don't fancy camping after last year but want to go for the Roses but with both Etihad gigs on sale at the same time I can't afford it yet, was hoping more would go on sale February time?

Edited by AldoTVAOF
Wrong Thread

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

T in the Parkers, the wait is finally over! We are delighted to reveal our #TITP 2016 line-up and what a weekend we have ahead of us. Scotlandโ€™s own Calvin Harris and the legendary Red Hot Chili Peppers will join The Stone Roses to complete our three festival headliners along with some of the hottest acts in the music industry right now!

We are very excited to welcome some of the most exciting acts right now to Strathallan Castle! LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, The Last Shadow Puppets, Faithless, Major Lazer, Bastille, Catfish and the Bottlemen and many more will join The Stone Roses, Disclosure, The 1975 and Courteeners at Scotlandโ€™s Biggest Music Festival.

As an official ambassador for T In The Park 2016, I have been given an exclusive 4 for the price of 3 group purchase deal for T In The Park's 2016 Festival at Strathallan, Perthshire.

I also have an official license to sell :

Thursday Weekend Camping Ticket - ยฃ210.95

Friday Weekend Camping Ticket - ยฃ199.95

Friday Ticket No Camping - ยฃ88.45

Saturday Ticket No Camping - ยฃ88.45

Sunday Ticket No Camping - ยฃ88.45

Friday Weekend No Camping - ยฃ189.95

Thursday Weekend Camping (4 for price of 3) - ยฃ632.95 or ยฃ158.21 each

People can read about ambassadors on the TITP website:

http://www.tinthepark.com/tickets/fan-ambassadors

If you are interested in purchasing any of the above tickets, please email myself at : connor.tinthepark@aol.com

On 2 November 2015 at 9:06 PM, frozy_LUFC said:

Me and a group of lads are going to TITP next year for first time, they'll be at the very least 7 or 8 of us so how would we be for getting in with booze bearing in mind we'll be 16 (obviously not glass but cans)

You'll be fine mate,if your that worried ask someone to take your bevvy through the gates and you carry there clothes/tents.

Better still order "be chilled" nothing better than freezing cans of cider/tenants