Glastonbury local Sunday tickets onsale when?

mike99

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My special remark was aimed at the fact that we don't qualify despite being closer than some that do, politics involved in deciding who classes as a local.

i don't actually class myself as local enough but it's galling that others that live further away are classed as local.

i dont lose sleep over it though

My special remark was aimed at the fact that we don't qualify despite being closer than some that do, politics involved in deciding who classes as a local.

i don't actually class myself as local enough but it's galling that others that live further away are classed as local.

i dont lose sleep over it though

Interesting....whereabouts you live....Yeovil itself would be way further than any Sunday catchment I'm aware of.

sorry if my question has further roused the hornet nest, I was genuinely interested.

I'll get my coat :sorry:

Reasonable question...I think Smeble's response is more to do with not being local enough when others are rather than the whole 'locals privilege' thing.

Anyway...as far as I know there are about 5000 Sunday tickets in the ballot, which is open to towns and villages within a roughly 10 mile radius of the site.

Midsomer Norton and I think Frome are eligible for Sunday tickets, but Yeovil ??? Come on, that's miles further !!

Frome is for sure....Yeovil is way too far away but I think Smeble may be suggesting that although it is there are other places similarly distant but somehow included for local tickets....although I don't know where myself.