West or East c.v. field?

grayzer1

Hi i know its an old question but besides location is there much differance between the two campervan fields? This year we stayed in the east field(E17) and besides the hill and the que at the gate in the morning i thought it was o.k. Ended up around the park and bimble inn most nights though so was wondering how the west field compares?

I reckon it depends on where you think you are most likely to be at the end of the night.  If you're an Acoustic Stage type person go for East.  If you're more John Peel go for West then at least you won't have too long a trek across the site to the exit.

I reckon it depends on where you think you are most likely to be at the end of the night.  If you're an Acoustic Stage type person go for East.  If you're more John Peel go for West then at least you won't have too long a trek across the site to the exit.

John Peel is not as close to West as you would think. In fact there is not a lot of time in it walking from the East to JP and the West to JP. Obviously it depends on traffic but we done it last year and surprised ourselves.

Can you pay using credit card on Thursday or is it strictly debit card only like the main ticket sale

for UK buyers it'll be debit cards only.

The reason for no credit cards is because credit car usage fees are very high (typically 1% or more of the transaction; debit cards are about 40p total), and would cause the 'booking fee' to be at least several pounds per ticket extra.

Been looking about but can't seem to find much info on who can buy cv tickets. I'm working Thursday and won't be able to use pc or phone so I'll be asking my family to try for me. So can anyone buy one for anyone's registration number or am I being thick?

You shouldn't offer such an easy route to abuse - fortunately those types aren't on this thread:)

All your family need to do is use your reg number when doing the booking and the ticket will be all yours, it doesn't matter about the name on the debit card for instance.

Good luck tomorrow 

can anyone with a valid reg number purchase a CV ticket ?

Yes if you managed to buy a ticket with that reg no,if you weren't successful you can't until you purchase one in the resale by which time they would of sold out but there might be a few in the resale,it's a bit of a gamble.