When do campervan tickets go on sale?

beadfc

There is the facility to book a double space for larger motorhomes, maybe these can be used for 2 vans instead of 1 big one? Involves a bit of blagging  on the day, and arriving together.

instead of linking the cv tickets to the lead Booker they should have just linked it to any reg number with a ticket, this allows for multiple camper vans in 1 booking. Simples!

They are linked to any reg number with a ticket, you can forget the main ticket sale lead booker, it is not a restriction today

So I have ended up with two tickets for West CV which, due to a misunderstanding with my friend, were both bought using my reg number. I wanted the two tickets but was under the impression that the CV ticket had to be connected to some one in the incoming Camper and obviously I can't be in both Campers at once! 

I'm confused!

you are right I just went in and there are a both size camper van passes for east, tipi's are sold out and the worthy view are saying sold out or unavailable for all kinds at the moment.

i think Neil's conclusion must be right the genuine demand for camper east has been masked by touts in the past ( unless there are significantly more spaces available this year). either way it takes the pressure off for next year ) assuming you get a general ticket first.

could even be hopeful for people trying in the the resales.

i think Neil's conclusion must be right the genuine demand for camper east has been masked by touts in the past ( unless there are significantly more spaces available this year). either way it takes the pressure off for next year ) assuming you get a general ticket first.

could even be hopeful for people trying in the the resales.

That will be interesting to see or maybe not everyone knows they are on sale today,did anyone get an email reminder?

So I have ended up with two tickets for West CV which, due to a misunderstanding with my friend, were both bought using my reg number. I wanted the two tickets but was under the impression that the CV ticket had to be connected to some one in the incoming Camper and obviously I can't be in both Campers at once! 

I'm confused!

Exactly the same happened to me. Now have to cancel one. Perhaps there should have been an alert on the booking page saying 'a campervan ticket has already been bought with this reg number' 

Well this news has come as a bit of a shock. I was unaware camper tickets were even coming up for sale.

Sadly, we (two families of four) failed to get festival tickets first time round (not unusual) however, we're 'locals' and can historically get local tickets (and camper pass) around March time (before the general resale).

Not sure if we'll be so lucky this time around....