Download Festival Paris 2016

herrbap

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Red Day said:

Doubt they'll be on the Download UK bill.  Other than a special guest appearance before they headline in 2017

Which I doubt they will do, they'd bomb at headlining Download. They bombed at subbing it and that's a wide opinion too.

2 hours ago, 5co77ie said:

i realise it's France and mention it for the exact reason you said, where they going to play in the UK?

Someone said about it only being 3 gigs for BST with others being Mumford and Flo which we know plus the possible 2nd night for Take That. Looks like if the Glasto info on them is correct, they either are doing BST or Reading might be a chance. I'd kind of be surprised if Reading got them before T again.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone offer much info on what this will be like? Bored of Download, but fancy a festival abroad, and while it feels really lame going to a Download literally as close as possible to the UK, it seems cheaper and has a decent looking line up.

Do we know if there are 3 stages like UK Download? I can only see 3 day camping tickets - is the site only open from Friday onwards? The website seems to literally be a line up poster, so I'm guessing the answer is to wait and see...

• 2 months later...