TFI Slip? ELO

Wanderlei

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Evans whispered to Mark Owen that ELO were playing the Sunday at Glasto (but it was very audible). Anyone else hear it?

Good catch. I rewound it a couple of times and all I could hear was something made up (Pete Allen?) that sounded similar to 'ELO'. Definitely wasn't Manilow.

I don't think it suggested that Take That were doing anything though as some are saying. He just wanted them to say that they wanna do Glastonbury I guess. TV types always do that.

Hmmm, can't really make much out from that.  Sounds like too many syllables for ELO to me.

Also, how and why would Chris Evans know who is headlining for the next two years?

Edit:  in response to brettredmayne above.  I haven't figured out quoting on this new style site yet!

Edited by HotChipWillBreakYourLegs
quoteless

Hmmm, can't really make much out from that.  Sounds like too many syllables for ELO to me.

Also, how and why would Chris Evans know who is headlining for the next two years?

Edit:  in response to brettredmayne above.  I haven't figured out quoting on this new style site yet!

The TV types always know. The Rolling Stones saga was littered with people saying they were playing. Alan Titchmarsh was one, wasn't he?

I can't hear anything else than ELO. That or something similar-sounding. Maybe Cee-Lo is on a comeback.

I laughed twice.

I don't think Take That would need telling by Chris Evans that they are playing the Sunday afternoon at Glastonbury.

I took it that they all knew and were having a bit of a joke about it. It did seem to me like they were all in on a secret. It's all likely complete bollocks though!