Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Al2006 said:

they've just come back on for all 3 keep checking

I managed to select two, so I think they are selling some. Luckily It's Radiohead day for me today so I put them straight back!

Edited by alibear

21 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Stage times on the website are showing them onstage at 8.30pm

24 minutes ago, nick17 said:

What time do people think they will be on tonight?

what Matt said - Roundhouse site has doors at 7pm, Holly Herndon 7:30-8:00pm, Radiohead 8:30pm.

Doors to the venue open at 6:30 and to the main space at 7pm

I have a spare ticket for tonight as my daughter has decided to go to SWMRS instead. (She saw Radiohead with me on Saturday).

With charges the ticket cost me £75 which is what i will accept for it. I'll collect from box office around 6.30pm and we have to go in together but no need to stick with me after that.

First person who tells me you can be in Camden town at 6.30pm with the cash gets the ticket.

(I'm going to be away from my PC for about an hour but will deal with responses (if any) when I get back.

Just took a stroll up to Roundhouse to have a look if there's much of a queue of people for tonight. Probably 20 or so people there already, some with camping mats. Everyone's chatting and seems to be quite a friendly atmosphere. 

Edited by grayfitz

Enjoy tonight everyone. I've really been enjoying the build up to these Roundhouse gigs on here. I could have got a ticket for Saturday when they popped up again the other week but I'm going to the Common People festival in Southampton this weekend so couldn't go. I'm looking forward to it, Saturday has Primal Scream, Public Enemy, Gaz Coombes, The Sugarhill Gang (!) and Sunday has Duran Duran who I have wanted to see for years. Always loved a bit of Duran.

But all that being said. I would still rather go to see Radiohead! 

Enjoy!