Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

57 minutes ago, Ibio said:

Because this forum has helped me with tickets in the past only feels right to let you all know...some tickets seem to have just been released for roundhouse, just nabbed 2 for thursday!

http://www.gigsandtours.com/event/radiohead/roundhouse/965205

Absolute Legend! Just bagged two standing for Saturday... Now to sort out travel and accommodation :unsure:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, cammie81 said:

I really hope all these extra tickets are from all the touts that were selling 1 ticket for £1k+ on the legalised touting sites having their tickets cancelled.

That would be sweet justice.

Although not if some poor person has already handed over the $

Edited by Jugtanion

Awesome that so many of us managed to get some, glad to have helped.

And thanks should also go to whoever it was in this thread that mentioned picking up a ticket after they 'sold out', because of that thought it was worth setting up trackers on all the pages, just in case.

I will now return to my lurker ways...

13 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Just out of interest @eFestivals, is the page monitor thing you're exploring just going to be for Glastonbury? Would have been interesting to see how it'd worked with this Radiohead ticket page and more broadly with other gigs. Is it going to be a 'user defined' page or a site(s) of your choosing?

I haven't got far enough with the coding yet to know. :P

Ideally i'd like the user to be able to set whatever URL they liked, but if I'm going to get it live soon-ish I'll probably need to do something more simple.

Send me a PM if you'd like me to monitor the RH page.

16 minutes ago, Ibio said:

Awesome that so many of us managed to get some, glad to have helped.

And thanks should also go to whoever it was in this thread that mentioned picking up a ticket after they 'sold out', because of that thought it was worth setting up trackers on all the pages, just in case.

I will now return to my lurker ways...

Much to my amazement this tread actually fell to page 2! I thought it'd never drop after last Sunday (the eradication from the interweb) and before the release of an album. I guess Burn The Witch has given food for thought and our ears, rather than gossip. 

7 minutes ago, willutalk said:

Much to my amazement this tread actually fell to page 2! I thought it'd never drop after last Sunday (the eradication from the interweb) and before the release of an album. I guess Burn The Witch has given food for thought and our ears, rather than gossip. 

what with Neil's info of them appearing at the festival the same as it was a few months back and the new song talk taking up the last 10 pages of this thread i don't think there's really much else to say at this moment in time. must've listened to the song like 50+ times now and i still love it which is always a good sign. roll on the album and live dates!

53 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

what with Neil's info of them appearing at the festival the same as it was a few months back and the new song talk taking up the last 10 pages of this thread i don't think there's really much else to say at this moment in time. must've listened to the song like 50+ times now and i still love it which is always a good sign. roll on the album and live dates!

This! And thanks this amazing forum I now have ticket for a live date. Sometimes the Internet is awesome. 

12 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

The system says I cannot send efestivals a PM :-( , sure I have done before but now says I cant (red error message ) 

4 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

I'm also unable to PM you Neil!

Sorry, I guess my inbox is full.

Bit of a change of plan from when I posted that earlier ... I won't now set this up for someone, instead people will be able to set-it up themselves if they want to, later today (hopefully) when I've finished the last bits of the coding for the website it runs from.

I'll post back here when it's live.