Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sloseph said:

Love it, it's taken me much stronger than anything from TKOL ever did, can't wait to hear more from the album 

I really hope there's more strings to come 

yep, TKOL grew on me, but this instantly sounds more up my alley than anything from that album ever grew to. bodes very well for the new album

Holy fuck! I go away for 24 hours and it's all kicked off! Well it's taken me almost 2 hours on my work internet to buffer it enough for a continuous play. I have to say it sounds bloody great and the video is fantastic. Can't wait for the album now.

Stunning track. Exceptional production. Got that bold, big and beautiful sound that Spectre describes yet a really fucking awesome groove too. Very accessible for Radiohead, but I guess we won't escape LP9 with the usual weird shit that Thom and co chuck at us (Kid A the track for example). Bring it on! First Radiohead release since being a follower. Extraordinary experience.  

One question: how can a man be a witch? I thought that they could only be female. Warlock?

Love it. The strings are excellent throughout. Hopefully the rest of the album will combine strings and Thom's haunting vocals - that combination has the potential of being something really special

Love the video as well, reminds me of my yooth

Sorta bugged that they're straight on Spotify after what Thom has said in the past. Also that they're releasing a pre-album single for the first time since Hail to the Thief, which you can buy on iTunes and all that shit, when I thought they were cutting the middle-men and selling straight to fans. Maybe the album won't be released as suddenly as we were thinking.