Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Hopefully a music video having been shot means that something is pretty damn close on the horizon. At least we know the material is finished, anyway :D 

Yup. Last time, the album was announced, Lotus Flower video dropped and the album was released in the same week. HYPE

Edited by dentalplan

2 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

The amount of times obvious jokes are taken as serious on this forum is absolutely astounding. Of course they didn't all get told the full lineup. Why would that ever happen?

Astounding hey!! 

Do people think it was handed out and collected back at the end of the night? Pinned to a wall somewhere to have a look at? Maybe a projector over the top of the ETC acts as they are playing?

8 hours ago, theDandy said:

Foals Pyramid in to LCD on the Other Friday night, Radiohead Pyramid in to Sigur Ros West Holts Saturday night, Tame Impala subbing Coldplay in to E,W&F West Holts Sunday night? 

STOP IT 

Sorry no business being on this thread, but got me thinking - here's a much better way to spend 6 min 20 secs of your time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0lr63y4Mw&nohtml5=False

;)

8 hours ago, weirdforces said:

Exactly my reaction after seeing the line up poster.

I really think it's time you stopped spouting huge tracts of vitriolic Nazi rhetoric in almost incomprehensible German and then trying to hide it with some whimsical subtitles every time the line up isn't what you hope for. It could get you into trouble one of these days.

54 minutes ago, jimmyt said:

I really think it's time you stopped spouting huge tracts of vitriolic Nazi rhetoric in almost incomprehensible German and then trying to hide it with some whimsical subtitles every time the line up isn't what you hope for. It could get you into trouble one of these days.

It's funny because I'm actually German but I'm more of a Left Field person. Point taken, I'll try my best to react a bit more indifferently next time :/  

4 hours ago, jimmyt said:

you have to admit the video was funny :D

14 minutes ago, sloseph said:

so how are people rating their optimism levels now?

I seem to be back on the it's happening train

i'm giving myself a rating of 7.5/10 that its going to happen

I'm down at a three or four. I'm at peace with the likelihood that it won't happen on a major stage and I really don't fancy a secret set. Without wishing to come across as a smug git, getting Roundhouse tickets has made me not too fussed about seeing them at GF. Unless they were headlining obviously.

54 minutes ago, sloseph said:

so how are people rating their optimism levels now?

I seem to be back on the it's happening train

i'm giving myself a rating of 7.5/10 that its going to happen

I think Radiohead turned the festival down because they didn't offer them enough money and have told the Eavii to stick it up their jumpers because they'd rather support Harry Styles at V festival next year anyway.