Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

fuck i made a mistake on my email address - do you think this matters (guess it'd only be my receipt getting sent there) or should i contact them?

I guess it'll just be the receipt as you say. As long as your bank details are correct there's no problem. You can always correct your email address later.

So chill :)

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

i guess you have to remember the amount of people that clicked on that link dead on 10am and got put in the queue. it's a shitty system but it's probably pretty fair by mere milliseconds

There are lots of words to describe this whole thing, from location and venue to the presale that doesn't require you to be a member and the queueing system, but fair isn't one I'd use to describe any of it.

Edit: Oh! Forgot the £65 ticket, £13 fee and p&p.

Edited by joelovesleeds!

2 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Got tickets for Fri and Sat in Amsterdam and Saturday in London. Told work I've got a doctors appointment on Friday AM, guess I'll just have a lie in instead...

oh you lucky bugger

1 minute ago, krisskross said:

still tickets for monday in paris :/

christ, get your shit together France!