Radiohead touring in 2016

Redwinevino

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, new plan - try for a single ticket for the Saturday London date, if that fails, tie it in with one of my America trips this year. Although I did read that both LA and New York are full seating? Getting tickets shouldn't be an unpleasant experience. Fingers crossed everyone else forgets.

1 minute ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

A note to anyone ambitious enough to be trying to buy for multiple dates: Waste leaves cookies once you've been to the booking screen that prevents you going back.  Even if you've not made a booking, if you've been to a booking screen CLEAR YOUR COOKIES or you get locked out.

It's all very well doing your own thing and sticking it to the man, but this is the kind of thing you don't have to put up with on TicketMaster/Seetickets etc.

W.A.S.T.E. is rubbish because it only has something to sell about once every 18 months!

Yes! Got my tickets for Friday here in Amsterdam.

I wonder if the fact that the site seemed overloaded and the fact that tickets still seemed to sell quite slowly was due to all you Brits trying out just to see how the queue works...

12 minutes ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

A note to anyone ambitious enough to be trying to buy for multiple dates: Waste leaves cookies once you've been to the booking screen that prevents you going back.  Even if you've not made a booking, if you've been to a booking screen CLEAR YOUR COOKIES or you get locked out.

This is true, and may also affect you for London if you've already tried for Paris or Amsterdam, or if you've clicked that direct link that was shared here.