Oooh it's all new

Michaels denim shorts

Why am I not surprised? Thanks for letting me know.

Still, your initial concern was about me having your details on my own systems, and I don't. I've no reason to have or use the info that Paypal has presented to me in the transaction details (which I only looked at because of you asking), so it stays just on Paypal (and they presumably already had those details....?)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, your initial concern was about me having your details on my own systems, and I don't. I've no reason to have or use the info that Paypal has presented to me in the transaction details (which I only looked at because of you asking), so it stays just on Paypal (and they presumably already had those details....?)

Fair enough. I'll know for future Paypal dealings, I don't have an issue with you personally having my details the point is that everyone seems to get all your info whether you want them to or not. BTW the other address isn't a false address, I live there 1.5% of the year :lol:

Fair enough. I'll know for future Paypal dealings, I don't have an issue with you personally having my details the point is that everyone seems to get all your info whether you want them to or not. BTW the other address isn't a false address, I live there 1.5% of the year :lol:

I get where you're coming from, i don't much like my details being where they've no need to be either.

Sorry if that has already been asked hundreds of times, but is anybody else getting re-directed to a Game of War link when browsing this site on a mobile? It doesn't happen every time, but when it does it's bloody relentless. Aargh!

I get this every now and again. Another thing i saw mentioned but not answered (possibly in another thread) was the drop down menu on the mobile site doesn't work

It might just be me, but before when I clicked on a topic (on my mobile) it took me to the last comment I read

Now it's all new and fancy I can only either go to the very start of the thread or right to the last one and I have to keep clicking back to find where I am

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this how it's supposed to be?

Thank you!

I still accidently keep going in to the Chat Room by mistake every now and again. I still feel uncomfortable about it.

Just me and you are dimbos who can't select the right button then :)

Must be an age thingy.

Edited by whisty

On 08/11/2015, 11:11:50, Wellyboot said:

It might just be me, but before when I clicked on a topic (on my mobile) it took me to the last comment I read

Now it's all new and fancy I can only either go to the very start of the thread or right to the last one and I have to keep clicking back to find where I am

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this how it's supposed to be?

Thank you!

unfortunately, it's all changed again today - for the "unread content" option.

Within that option, there's no longer a round icon to the left. Instead, there's a round icon immediately left of the topic title.

Edited by eFestivals

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

are you liking the better edit box for making posts within?

Yes although it's a bit of a lottery as to how big it makes the reply box. Sometimes it's just a regular size other times it's like this...

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

not with the new edit box that's been changed today, it's not.

and you can also now .....

... split what you're quoting ....

.... into different bits

:)

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I mean specifically the part about the round icon.  I can still click on it to view the next unread post.

yep, but on the 'unread content' page (http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/discover/unread/) it's moved with today's upgrade, and is no longer to the left of the whole item, but is now instead to the left of the topic title.