Oooh it's all new

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The joy of running a site eh Neil,  I've turned down major releases of my sites ecommerce platform even after testing due to basic functions not working correctly. No one would give a crap if my site went AWOL for a day or 2 to get upgrades done, a little different with lots of eyes on you I'm sure 

OBface, click on the icon (circle, or star) to the left of the thread title to go to the first unread post

I also clicked on the time quoted on the right of the thread where the poster's ID is displayed, and that seemed to work.

It looks good Neil.  Will any posted links (ie vids in the wibble / word association game) get updated back to a display rather than text in the ongoing changes? A query on the nice-to-haves rather than a must have, as you'll have a lot on....

Will any posted links (ie vids in the wibble / word association game) get updated back to a display rather than text in the ongoing changes?

I hope so.

Despite having been running for 8 hours already I can see there's still a lot of post-upgrade processing to be done, so hopefully that deals with issues like that (I won't know for sure until it's finished).

I dont like change usually, but I do like this change!

Though is it a good idea to have people's "reputation" visible every time they post? Also, if you click on the "reputation" you can no longer see who has up or downgraded you! it just says: "There's nothing here yet"

Is this deliberate? It used to amuse me to see who went around downgrading people. Just a minor thing though, so doesnt make much difference either way really.

Though is it a good idea to have people's "reputation" visible every time they post? Also, if you click on the "reputation" you can no longer see who has up or downgraded you! it just says: "There's nothing here yet"

Is this deliberate? It used to amuse me to see who went around downgrading people. Just a minor thing though, so doesnt make much difference either way really.

it's possible that the previous up/down votes haven't be carried across, tho it's probably more likely they'll re-appear when the post-upgrade processing gets round to doing that part.

The post-upgrade processing is likely to be running for the rest of today, perhaps longer.

Haha, I agree, that 1 fateful post will be following me for some time its seems :(