BST - Hyde park 2016

calumhandy1

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we see a repeat of what happened this year, can't say no to some of the biggest bands out there for virtually nothing! Could definitely see myself back in Hyde park if that does happen - went for a couple of days this year and found it a lot better than it's made out to be. Biffy Clyro are a fairly good shout for it I think, can't really think who else is likely. 

I'd be very surprised if Biffy promoted their new album by just doing BST. They're definitely not at that point in their career and could do with playing festivals where it wouldn't just be their fans and possibly have some sort of TV/radio coverage.

If Bon Jovi are touring again, they'll probably be there. I could see Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys doing one of them. Looking at AEG's roster; Black Eyed Peas are there and I remember seeing something about them reuniting so a similar reunion show there. There'll probably still be one or two good ones but I couldn't hazard a guess as to what those would be.

The Cure possibly. Solid fanbase and played Hyde Park before

That's a good shout. I'd be all over that. Especially for £2.50.

Personally I'd be surprised if this went ahead. Do we know for sure it will? Seems such a shambles for ticket sales.

Hope it does though as there'll likely be at least one band I'd see on the cheap.

They are hyping up next year on social media. I've no idea how it still manages to go ahead every year despite poor sales and stuff but they must cope.

Personally I'd be surprised if this went ahead. Do we know for sure it will? Seems such a shambles for ticket sales.

Hope it does though as there'll likely be at least one band I'd see on the cheap.

It'll definitely be going ahead - no reason it shouldn't when (as 5co77ie said) they've got a five year deal and they've sold out a couple of the shows in both 2013 & 2014

They are hyping up next year on social media. I've no idea how it still manages to go ahead every year despite poor sales and stuff but they must cope.

Maybe they don't rely on sell out crowds for every show? With all the extra vip ticket packages and that around, plus they always seem to have one or two shows that sell out completely, they already have to have the infrastructure in place for those gigs, then its selling the cheap tickets to build up a rep and get people in spending money?