hostmat

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Conifmed for the Explosive and the Fusion stages:

Raise your fists for the true guitar heroes Anti Flag and the Gothenburg warriors At The Gates (Official) for the Explosive Stage - Exit Festival! Punk forefathers Cock Sparrer Official will headline the Fusion Stage, joined by the regional EBM pioneers Borghesia!

Hello,

I'm selling my EXIT Festival ticket. I bought it for 160e on Festicket and it comes with the camping at EXIT and a free Sea Dance ticket to be confirmed in march.
If it's possible to "give" you the 3, I'm willing to sell all of it for 150e, subject to negociations :)

I am trustable but I live in Lebanon so it will be difficult to do a face-to-face exchange. I'll be in Europe on june 29 but I have a lot of friends in many countries that can take care of it for me!

Cheers

I can't remember when was the last time someone had the live show on x-bass program. It's always a dj set I think. I usually miss out the whole x bass program on main stage after headliners. I last 3 years I think I only watched Chase and Status, Skrillex and Zomboy there. It's usually better to be on dance arena or urban bug after 2am if you like electronic music or at Fusion or Explosive if you like rock/metal. 

6 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Great!! Any idea when? Any hint for the genre? As I'm only going to Sea Dance now, I can't wait :)

It's a pity, you should do defo both festivals...it makes sanse when you do whole Adventure :)

Tomorrow will be announced first act, the second one in next 10 days.

Edited by hostmat

4 minutes ago, hostmat said:

It's a pity, you should do defo both festivals...it makes sanse when you do whole Adventure :)

Tomorrow will be announced first act, the second one in next 10 days.

Thank you for answering :)
I will definitely come back!! I was so excited to do the adventure but I can't stand Ellie Goulding (the only headliner I missed at Sziget last year), and I don't like rap (Wiz...), and Bastille are playing (not headlining) Sziget. I know that EXIT isn't about the headliners, but I already got Sziget for the feeling, so I went for NOS Alive for Arcade Fire (mainly, but sooo many good bands!). I couldn't miss the opportunity of discovering at least the atmosphere of the festival, that's why I'll go to Sea Dance anyway. + NOS Alive ending on the 9th, it let me watch the final euro game in a Lisbon pub :) (not really a reason but still).

I will gladly offer you my EXIT ticket if possible, and if I don't find a buyer!

Hope to meet you at Sea Dance anyway! Cheers

54 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Any idea why?

Also, just saw that there's no transfer between Belgrade airport and Sea Dance; I'll have to fly again to Podgorica to catch the bus to Budva :/

What's your plan after NOS Alive? There are buses between Budva and Belgrade, it is 12h ride but they exist and I think that they are not that expensive

5 hours ago, Nicklord said:

What's your plan after NOS Alive? There are buses between Budva and Belgrade, it is 12h ride but they exist and I think that they are not that expensive

I'm going to Barcelona for ~24h and then Belgrade the 12th (at night). Could I catch a regular (non-exittrip) bus from Belgrade to Budva the 13th in the morning without booking in advance? 

thank you :)

8 hours ago, Noeliam said:

I'm going to Barcelona for ~24h and then Belgrade the 12th (at night). Could I catch a regular (non-exittrip) bus from Belgrade to Budva the 13th in the morning without booking in advance? 

thank you :)

It is, it's July and Budva is popular sea side destination in Serbia. Right now there are at least 8 buses that go every day from Belgrade to Budva, prices are around 25-30 euros it seems and it's 11-12 hour (depends on route probably) and there will be even more when it's summer. 

I guess that you can buy on the spot. Maybe try to book like 2 days before just to be sure.