hostmat

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

In comments section they said more to come after holidays, so yeah. That's it for now.

@Solomun, I already saw him 3 times. I love that guy, he'll make a good party. I can't say it better, it sounds stupid but he feels the crowd.

Actually one more announcement is just coming for "No Sleep Novi Sad" Stage (smaller electro stage located in the moat behind massive Dance Arena) :)

PS Solomun is a star! 

Edited by hostmat

• 2 weeks later...

*    The gates will open at 19:00
*    NO Ins & Outs
*    Line up/set times subject to change
*    Everyone subject to being searched upon entry
*    No entry after 3 o'clock in the mornings

Does this mean the festival starts at 19:00 every day?

Is there nothing to do during the day at the festival. Or is this time to explore Novi Sad?

Well music starts around 19:15 usually. Around 21:00 it gathers momentum and it's on full throttle from around 23:00 until 6am.

So that means that you will go to sleep at 7 or 8. Sleep until 2/3pm, if you are in camp you can go to the beach and swim or just hang out or you can explore the city. There are usually a lot of stuff to do in the city centre during the day, some things organised by exit, some by city. 

I'm suggesting to make some friends from Novi Sad or Serbia in camp and they'll tell you where are the good places to hang out

Traveling to the fortress is easy from every part of the city I think

Edited by Nicklord

On 5.1.2016. at 5:33 PM, payneruk said:

*    The gates will open at 19:00
*    NO Ins & Outs
*    Line up/set times subject to change
*    Everyone subject to being searched upon entry
*    No entry after 3 o'clock in the mornings

Does this mean the festival starts at 19:00 every day?

Is there nothing to do during the day at the festival. Or is this time to explore Novi Sad?

Well this is good time to explore Novi Sad, or just to go to the city beach Strand (where the camp is located) like Nicklord just mentioned :)

I suppose you will not go to sleep before 8am in the morning :)

4 hours ago, Nicklord said:

It's for everyone, People pay for one day ticket and I really don't know why, it's not much at all but I don't get it. I think it was 50 dinars (hostmat?) last year, that's 0.4€ 

Yeah, daily ticket (1 entrance per day ) was 50 dinars (0.40 EUR), I suppose it will remain the same :) 

Edited by hostmat

"To all Exit headbangers out there: Explosive Stage - Exit Festival 2015 aftermovie made by our fans! \m/ Hold tight, first acts coming soon!"

Hostmat, can you tell us when? I'm really curious about that, every year there is some metal band I love.

Payneruk, I really have no idea, I'm hoping for Foals of Biffy Clyro but I don't think that they can sell more than 20 tickets here but I'm still hoping :lol: 

5 hours ago, Nicklord said:

"To all Exit headbangers out there: Explosive Stage - Exit Festival 2015 aftermovie made by our fans! \m/ Hold tight, first acts coming soon!"

Hostmat, can you tell us when? I'm really curious about that, every year there is some metal band I love.

Well it seems that first names or even the majority of acts for Explosive stage will be announced in next 30 days.

Anyone got any good tips on booking flights?

We found the perfect flights last week for £160 each. London to Belgrade return. Then when I went to book the the next day they'd gone up to £240 each!

Apparently they remember your search and bump up the price the next day.

We don't want to book accommodation until we know what days we're flying.

Any tips?