EXIT Festival 2016 and Sea Dance Festival 2016

hostmat

14 hours ago, hostmat said:

Find some private apartment mate, or hostel, it is always good and budget friendly option.

If you more into camping mood, campsite will be at Strand Beach again (which is actually Novi Sad city beach), it is good place to stay defo.

As we'll be flying into Belgrade. We're thinking of staying in the city for couple nights. Either before or after the festival to experience the city.

Would you recommend Belgrade before or after the festival?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, payneruk said:

As we'll be flying into Belgrade. We're thinking of staying in the city for couple nights. Either before or after the festival to experience the city.

Would you recommend Belgrade before or after the festival?

I'd rather choose Belgrade after the festival. Novi Sad is euphoric few days before the festival so it's worth the experience of those Pre-Festival hype, it might be better to visit Belgrade once Novi Sad get back to downtempo.

Edited by hostmat

17 minutes ago, payneruk said:

I've read a lot of bad reviews mainly on Facebook about Sea Dance.

Can anyone on here expand on these? Is it really as disorganised as the reviewers are saying?

I don't wan' to ruin a holiday by finishing with a rubbish festival.

Honestly it is not that bad - it is just my opinion.

It is gorgeous venue at the gorgeous beach, some things related to organisation need to be improved definitely, but with no dubt 7 days of pure beach and fun is good choice (just book private apartment instead of camping, it might be 40 degrees).

At least you have time to think until the end of March (because it is deadline to register your Adventure ticket for Sea Dance).

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nicklord said:

"Get ready to be turnt up even more this Friday cuz major headliner announcement will break the net! Let's do this one together, peace!"

Are this the clues or it's just hype thing? 

Hoping for Pendulum reunion

It is not some specific clue, just hype thing, few more announcements will come next week.

11 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

I don't like hip-hop neither, so nothing for me with this announcement :)

can you give me something to listen to from modestep and wilkinson?

Modestep will play their remixes of songs from other bands and djs also. Not just their music but you'll get what are they about in this 2 tracks.

Edited by Nicklord

5 hours ago, Noeliam said:

I don't like hip-hop neither, so nothing for me with this announcement :)

can you give me something to listen to from modestep and wilkinson?

Wilkinson had perfect show at Sea Dance in 2015, it might be the one of the best dnb shows I've ever seen live (and I am into dnb music).

Btw, what are you into regarding music?

I mostly like indie and electro tunes, chill ones: arcade fire, m83, sigur ros, the national, also flume, netsky,

some reggae

If I had to chose between bands that are around: Foals, Sigur Ros, M83, 

i would have prefered Kendrick Lamar to Wiz Khalifa (I won't be there probably).

I also listen to many other stuff; If Wilkinson plays good dnb i'll surely be there!

edit: I watched some parts of the 3 videos and it seems really nice :)

Edited by Noeliam

Times are made in that way that usually there isn't anything good anyway on other stages (main stage headliner plays somewhere from 23:00 to 01:00 and headliners on other stages are usually around 02:00) and you'll probably end up watching headliners even if you don't like them and believe me, you should. Some of my best experiences are from acts I never play at home. This year it was Manu Chao for example. There is something about fortress that makes some acts give more and play better than they usually do. Queens of the stone age added 2 songs to their setlist and played the longest show of their tour there. 

Edited by Nicklord

On 19.12.2015. at 1:29 AM, Nicklord said:

Times are made in that way that usually there isn't anything good anyway on other stages (main stage headliner plays somewhere from 23:00 to 01:00 and headliners on other stages are usually around 02:00) and you'll probably end up watching headliners even if you don't like them and believe me, you should. Some of my best experiences are from acts I never play at home. This year it was Manu Chao for example. There is something about fortress that makes some acts give more and play better than they usually do. Queens of the stone age added 2 songs to their setlist and played the longest show of their tour there. 

Simply as that, but that's it!
Exit's Fortress from 16th century - the unique venue and the atmosphere.

Few more acts will be announced on Monday and Wednesday.