hostmat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The schedule for every day is now on the official website. It seems that we can hope for the following:

-headliner for the main stage on the 9th

-2 or 3 support acts for the main stage on 10th

-headliner for dance arena on the 8th plus a few other support acts

I think the fusion stage line up is completed now along with the extreme stage. I don't know what to say about the no sleep novi sad stage and I don't really care too much to be honest.

I don't know if they are serious about this, but they said on the fb that the vaccines are the Saturday main headliner. Probably they failed to attract the names they wanted to... but it would suck if the main stage remains that way, any of the other days have 2 bigger names on the main...

What do you recommend from the fusion stage? I already have the black heart rebellion, kensington, tuber and dub pistols on my viewing list, but I feel like there is more depth to that line up (maybe even more than the main stage where most of the supporting acts are x bass dnb dj sets)

On the explosive stage, apart from the first day(punk day), it doesn't look too good for me, but I am open for suggestions from that stage too.

First day:

Urban&4 - Croatian alt. rock artist Damir Urban and his band. I'm trying to find a band to compare it to but I don't know :D Great musicians, emotional songs, some traditional 4 chords songs, some psychedelic but usually it's really good
Ti - psychedelic electro pop/indie, I watched them like 5 times. It's not bad at all but it kinda becomes one song after 15 minutes to me
ZAA - Singer is amazing, her voice is so powerful, ska band but with some jazz and even some punk

Second day:

Kultur Shock - mix of punk/rock and our traditional music. I like it very much live
Ritam Nereda - my absolute favorite of the day, metal band who sound generic in studio but is amazing live

Third day:

Cock Sparrer - oh c'mon, some old school punk :D 
Atheist Rap - good Serbian punk

Forth day:

Josipa Lisac - pop star from the 80s. If you want to see the most ridiculous dresses, go there :lol: 
Stray Dogg - great indie band, a little depressing but worth checking out if they play after The Prodigy, to fill your batteries for Dance Arena until 8am :P 

Explosive stage. Almost everything is hc or thrash metal (more like trash...) but Paradise Lost and Toxic Holocaust are worth checking out in my opinion

Edited by Nicklord

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie in Exit this year and thanks for all the comments. I may missed, but would you recommend stying at the camp? I'm coming from Turkey and will be difficult to carry own camping equipments. Is it reasonable (prices, location, etc) to buy from the camp village shop?

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

Camping is awesome, camping place is near river where you can swim and in a park so it's really nice to stay there even when it's hot with a lot of shadows and it's 20-25 minutes walk from the fortress.

I don't know anything about prices at the shop there tho

Thanks a lot Nick, I also couldn't find no info about the shop.

54 minutes ago, psygnosis said:

Thanks a lot Nick, I also couldn't find no info about the shop.

For anyone looking for this info like me, the official reply from the organizators:

"Around 35€ will be a tent for 2 persons, around 5€ camping mat for one person and around 20€ sleeping bag for one person."

So... maceo plex is the expected friday headliner for mts dance arena. I think probably next week the main will be completed too. I am skeptical about another headliner being added, but let's hope.

Biffy clyro were announced along with editors for romania's new spellground festival but it's overlapping another festival near bucharest where the chemical brothers and hurts will play, so I still hope for them at exit.

Gramatik added on Sunday (nice addition, but not that big) and just a local band supporting The Vaccines on Sunday, Disciplin a Kitchme. I don't know how big they are in Serbia, but from my point of view, Saturday's main stage line up is pretty weak.

Now I think the line up is complete, I hope we all have a good time there!

Edited by neacaisa

I don't think it's last announcement. They didn't use: "Line up for main stage is complete" like for Dance Arena but it could me hoping for more haha

Disciplin a Kitchme (Disciplin a = discipline, Kitchme = spine) is big here but I don't know how many tickets they can shift. You can see them for like 5€ on their shows

Edited by Nicklord

48 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I don't think it's last announcement. They didn't use: "Line up for main stage is complete" like for Dance Arena but it could me hoping for more haha

Disciplin a Kitchme (Disciplin a = discipline, Kitchme = spine) is big here but I don't know how many tickets they can shift. You can see them for like 5€ on their shows

Also, FUCK YEAH GRAMATIK! :lol: 

Yesterday they said that main stage isn't complete and that all info about payment cards and time table is going to be released in a few days. I would imagine all together. Probably either Friday or Monday. I hope they're still trying to get someone for Saturday :D 

Hey! This is going to be my first time at EXIT so I am little unsure about the tickets.

Is there a different price for foreigners and Serbian Nationals? Can foreigners buy tickets for a single day (example - for only friday or only Saturday)? 

Also, from where did you buy the tickets? Could someone please provide the website link. Thanks in advance. 

On my ticket it says that it is only usable by a romanian citizen so I guess the ticket should be bought only from the official provider of the country you belong to. In romania, there is no day ticket on the myticket site, but you can buy them on site I think.

You should check the official site for the link of every local retailer.

Edited by neacaisa