EXIT Festival 2016 and Sea Dance Festival 2016

hostmat

Dates are confirmed for Big EXIT ADVENTURE:

Exit Festival: Petrovaradin Fortress, Novi Sad, Serbia 7-10th July 2016

Sea Dance Festival: Budva, Jaz Beach, Montenegro, 14th - 16th July 2016

Early Bird Adventure ticket gives access to Exit festival and free access to Sea Dance festival site.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I booked my ticket! Early bird but I'm not sure I've understood everything:

- Exit festival;
- Exit festival camping;
- Sea Dance after I register in march;

Does it include Sea Dance camping? For 145e it's a really good price!

I can't wait to go there, the eclectism is unreal! I'm looking forward to the main stage, dance stage and reggae stage :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.11.2015. 13.11.20, Noeliam said:

I booked my ticket! Early bird but I'm not sure I've understood everything:

- Exit festival;
- Exit festival camping;
- Sea Dance after I register in march;

Does it include Sea Dance camping? For 145e it's a really good price!

I can't wait to go there, the eclectism is unreal! I'm looking forward to the main stage, dance stage and reggae stage :)

Hey mate,

It does not include Sea Dance camping, you need to buy it separately.
Sea Dance festival ticket is included, you just need to register your ticket at www.exitfest.org from 1-31st March 2015 to gain the Access to Sea Dance festival.

If you have any other question shoot :)

On 23.11.2015. 22.43.53, Noeliam said:

Thank you very much :)

I noticed it and bought the Sea Dance camping. I just have to figure out now how to go from Novi Sad to Budva!

In next 7 days bus transfers from Exit to Sea Dance will be on sale :)

I'll get back to you as soon as I get full info.

There aren't rumors because EXIT is like secret organisation. You just can't predict bands haha

Last year it was obvious only for Manu Chao and that's because they posted something linked with him a few times on their facebook page. Like "Manu Chao said about them that they are...." or something

1 hour ago, Noeliam said:

Thank you :)

When do they usually announce the lineup?

Last year they announced Motorhead and Eagles of Death Metal (and 2 Serbian rock bands) during Koncert Godine (one day festival with ex Yu bands basically held in Novi Sad) on the 12th of December (it's on the same date this year) then after that they added a few names every 2 weeks or so 

Edited by Nicklord

Ohh great news :D

I just want Sigur Ros, M83 and / or The National and I'll be happy wandering around the other stages to discover stuff :)

Also, I'm going alone for now. Anyone in the same situation can join "Camp Unknown"; its for people for are going alone for various reasons. The organizers started it at Roskilde festival a few years ago, and this year we were more than 100 at Sziget Festival!

https://www.facebook.com/events/168414743511741/:)

16 hours ago, Nicklord said:

If nobody joins you or if you find just a couple of people send me a message and you can all go with me and my friends. Trust me, it's worth it. Last year we played Call Of Duty with water guns filled with Rakija (strong alcohol drink) :P

Thank you very much!! It seems really fun :D I might, what the hell!! Even if I have "enough" people with me we will surely have some drinks together!

I will continue asking questions to keep me waiting for these 2 weeks :)
How is the camping? First come first served? I'll be camping from the 6th > 12, so arriving 1 day earlier.

Yeah, first come first served. If you come one day earlier you probably won't have any issue finding good spot under trees. Supermarket is 5 minutes from there, also the beach is 30 seconds from the camp. Showers work and you won't queue for long, 5 minutes max. Policemen will search your bags every time you enter, you can have everything except for glass bottles and big knives and drugs basically. The Fortress is 30 minutes away by foot or you can use public transport from that supermarket (one ticket is around 0,5€) but I prefer walking because it's always fun and usually we drink then :lol:

Great!! I really can't wait :) I've read that it's too hot for camping but I'm okay with that! Wake up not early, beach, shower and ready to hit the festival :D and of course I should be walking :) 
What about security? Will it be possible to rent a locker for my ipod/phone/camera/money?
I've read that they are strict concerning the green so I won't take any risk!

Security is okay, they won't bother you much but they will check and patrol here and there. There are a lot of undercover policemen in camp and on the fortress. Be careful if you do any kind of drugs :P

They have lockers, I don't know how much they cost. I usually don't have cash with me and my phone is with me everywhere so I don't use it. You'll need to pay to charge your phone and I don't know how much is that. I usually know some of promoters and volunteers from before and they can charge for free :lol:

It's not that hot, maybe for people from England it is hahaha It is hot on Sea Dance tho, because they almost have no trees at all there... But in Novi Sad it's okay. 

11 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Security is okay, they won't bother you much but they will check and patrol here and there. There are a lot of undercover policemen in camp and on the fortress. Be careful if you do any kind of drugs :P

They have lockers, I don't know how much they cost. I usually don't have cash with me and my phone is with me everywhere so I don't use it. You'll need to pay to charge your phone and I don't know how much is that. I usually know some of promoters and volunteers from before and they can charge for free :lol:

It's not that hot, maybe for people from England it is hahaha It is hot on Sea Dance tho, because they almost have no trees at all there... But in Novi Sad it's okay. 

Thank you, again!
I can easily don't use anything don't worry ^^

I think I might take a locker because 1- I want to be disconnected from the outside world and not be bothered by charging my phone; 2-keeping my precious ipod away, or I can't handle long distance trips, and my passport because I can't travel without, and finally my money because I will be travelling until the 17 of august and I like to travel with cash!

anyway :) who would you like to see at Exit?

Sigur Ros, F+M (they (or should I say she) were offered last year but they didn't tour that week, oh the shitstorm in facebook comments :lol:) The Offspring for rock headliner and Prodigy just because they always smash the fortress, they even said in some interview in USA that EXIT is their favorite festival. 

Dance arena, Booka Shade, Disclosure LIVE (not dj set like last time) Maceo Plex, Solomun. Enough

Testament and Gojira for metal stage. 

Usually I don't really care for names that much unless they are really bad. I always find something interesting and new. You'll see, it's just has different vibe than other festivals.

Edited by Nicklord

8 hours ago, payneruk said:

Just bought 4 tickets. Gotta find somewhere decent to stay now. :)

Find some private apartment mate, or hostel, it is always good and budget friendly option.

If you more into camping mood, campsite will be at Strand Beach again (which is actually Novi Sad city beach), it is good place to stay defo.

Edited by hostmat