LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

2 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Reckon they'll sub LCD but JP would be better leaving Peej to sub LCD.

Hoping it somehow all falls beautifully into place and I can do:

Beck > Foals > Muse

The Last Shadow Puppets > Radiohead > James Blake

ELO > Savages (Park) > PJ Harvey > LCD Soundsystem

Only thing that could have improved that is Sigur Rós being Saturday, but I'll see them in July anyway so I can let that slide.

I just think Peej > BMTH > LCD is a bit random. BMTH stick out like giant sore thumb. That doesn't mean it won't happen of course :P I think headlining the JPT would make sense on so many levels.

Edited by jparx

17 minutes ago, jparx said:

I just think Peej > BMTH > LCD is a bit random. BMTH stick out like giant sore thumb. That doesn't mean it won't happen of course :P I think headlining the JPT would make sense on so many levels.

BUT if PJ is 3rd down Other and Grimes subs JP, then I can do PJ - Grimes - LCD which is an incredible way to end the festival.  Stick.

16 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

All my friends may have dumped by then as they will probably get annoyed with me talking non-stop for 5 days about how much I'm looking forward to seeing LCD.

Don't you friends want to see them? If not dump your friends! :)

Gutted. If that's right it's ruined my plans (and the group I'm going with). Nothing (so far) I fancy on Friday (which is unusual in itself) and a horrible clash on Sunday. Hopefully one of the smaller stages come through on Friday. Ah well.

Edited by MEGABOWL

12 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

Gutted. If that's right it's ruined my plans (and the group I'm going with). Nothing (so far) I fancy on Friday (which is unusual in itself) and a horrible clash on Sunday. Hopefully one of the smaller stages come through on Friday. Ah well.

Gutted's too strong a word for me, but I think I'll be favouring E, W & Fire over this.

Then it's probably a toss up between Underworld and Sigur Ros on the Friday, though I suspect all my group will be pushing for the latter.

Who's headlining Other on the Friday, then?  Is it Disclosure?

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Gutted's too strong a word for me, but I think I'll be favouring E, W & Fire over this.

Then it's probably a toss up between Underworld and Sigur Ros on the Friday, though I suspect all my group will be pushing for the latter.

Must confirm it now, unless we've all been fooled and they're before Adele, which I doubt is the case

21 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Annoying thing for me is this will split my group up. If it was LCD-NO-EWF we would watch all 3 together for once but we'll probably split on Friday and Sunday now. Hopefully it's Disclosure on T'Other meaning Radiohead before Adele.