mini-macc

LCD Soundsystem....

I want it to be true but I also don't want to be disappointed. The MSG gig looked like a proper farewell so that would all seem a bit pointless if the 'reunion' happens

Wasn't bad, but it's 7/10 at best.

I think I've found a terrible compromise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwitLSxCnvk

if they are reforming, they wouldn't want to let the cat out of the bag too early, so i guess denying it is the best way to do that so that when/if they do announce their reformation, it'll still come as a somewhat of a surprise

who knows! but the way that article's worded, it won't be Glastonbury they'll be playing at - definitely Bestival or Latitude (probably Bestival as that's where the money's at). shite, and there was me thinking i 100% wasn't gonna go next year

F**k a duck. I would loose my shit if they were there next year

i will have to eat my words as i called people daft just earlier today for even suggesting they might reform!

doubtful for a glastonbury appearance but who knows.

coachella nailed on, primavera or sonar probable. anything else who knows.

the direct quote is not a denial at all. whether they've been told more off the record who knows....

no matter what, one website today is going to be wrong! billboard reporting as fact that they are and pitchfork reporting as fact that they are not

I am going to chose to believe it! (and that they will do Glasto!)

I didn't bother in 2010 going for Faithless, which after the fact seemed like a stupid idea even if Faithless were great.

Saw them instead of GnR at Reading, it was great. Mate came up on a pill whilst going for a poo in the bogs to the right of the NME stage whilst they were shaking about with the bass.

Ahhhh this would be awesome! I made a terribly bad clash decision at Reading a few years back, need to put that right!

Presumably if true they'd do some gigs too though?

if the reformation is anything like Outkast's (which, with all this leaked info, it feels awfully familiar to) then probably not - just a bunch of festival dates. who knows though! gonna have to make sure i'm at at least one of these dates if it proves to be true

they subbed the Other last time (to Orbital), and I don't think they'd be going down, so too big for JP anyway.

easily big enough to headline West Holts, headlining the Other would probably a bit too much, but you never know.

not that any of this will happen though :(

Edited by ghostdancer1

they subbed the Other last time (to Orbital), and I don't think they'd be going down, so too big for JP anyway.

easily big enough to headline West Holts, headlining the Other would probably a bit too much, but you never know.

not that any of this will happen though :(

Hmm interesting argument. I'm maybe being naive here but if the likes of Kaiser Chiefs and MGMT could headline JP then LCD Soundsystem could get away with it? Still a pretty big tent! I think the West Holts Hot Chip slot might have their name written all over it though if it ever went down! Fingers crossed 

I think Other headliner. A reformation gig would be waaaayy too big for JP, undoubtedly.

I didn't think this was happening anyway? It was all a bit up in the air last night. 

DFA have issued a denial but I'll be a little surprised if it's not true.

I would think they'd absolutely headline the Other Stage, considering they subbed last time and their reunion would be enough to bump them up at other festivals. Again though, if the rumour is true then they're headlining a UK festival and I don't see them doing Glastonbury as well.