LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

1 hour ago, James96 said:

Ticketmaster have the Manchester date at £46 which I think is steep when APE is only 20 quid more and you get the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Phoenix plus loads more as support.

It is a tad on the steep side, but then APE is in London, which is a very long way from where i live and would need transport and accommodation on top .

Edited by fatyeti24
sausages for fingers

Just now, fatyeti24 said:

It is a tad on the step side, but then APE is in London, which is a very long way from where i live and would need transport and accommodation on top .

I guess so. I'm heading from Sheffield to APE, but then again I'm seeing Bjork a couple days after so it softens the blow.

manc is 39.50 + BF so will be about £45 plus delivery.

So. Expensive.

Gig prices are really getting out of control now, there will be little change from £100 for two people once you add on delivery.

Paid 35 for WHP so the face value has only gone up a fiver but there won't be the option to buy on Dice this time. Apollo should actually be a better gig but these prices really suck. It doesnt feel that long since I was paying less than £20 to see them in Academy sized venues but in reality that was probably about 2009/2010 so 8 years ago.

edit: Leeds Academy 2010 £18.50, there we go!

Edited by Memory Man

7 hours ago, Memory Man said:

manc is 39.50 + BF so will be about £45 plus delivery.

So. Expensive.

Gig prices are really getting out of control now, there will be little change from £100 for two people once you add on delivery.

Paid 35 for WHP so the face value has only gone up a fiver but there won't be the option to buy on Dice this time. Apollo should actually be a better gig but these prices really suck. It doesnt feel that long since I was paying less than £20 to see them in Academy sized venues but in reality that was probably about 2009/2010 so 8 years ago.

edit: Leeds Academy 2010 £18.50, there we go!

Dublin 2010 was £35 a ticket, so you got off light there!

On 11/29/2017 at 10:22 AM, evannn said:

Fuck me. 

LCD were one of my three acts that the price doesn’t matter, I’d pay anything for. 

But 85 quid is madness, are gigs typically that expensive? 

I'm moving back there after 4 years in the UK (I'm British though), last time I was there from 2012-14 things were more expensive but not this much more! Libertines in Melbourne is costing me $89 which is 50 quid...

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Odessa said:

Australia and New Zealand tour cancelled. Can imagine ticket sales were poor at those prices but a shitter for those who had tickets.

Sorry @arcade fireman :(

Think you’re right. My kiwi Mrs says she was surprised when they announced for the biggest arena in Auckland and that they’re not well known there. She saw Roger Waters in the same stadium last week!

Went round three w*nky beer bars last night. I'm not about them beers so I was on the expensive gin. Experience made bareable by all three of them having LCD on heavy rotation.

Anybody know of somewhere I can score tickets for the Manchester gig? Hadn't realised it had sold out. Shit move by me.

4 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Went round three w*nky beer bars last night. I'm not about them beers so I was on the expensive gin. Experience made bareable by all three of them having LCD on heavy rotation.

Anybody know of somewhere I can score tickets for the Manchester gig? Hadn't realised it had sold out. Shit move by me.

Were this bars in Manchester? 

And that gig sold out p quickly, tickets are gonna be like golddust I reckon. Might have to be a last minute smash and grab 

Just applied for a job. My application read as follows;

But have you seen my records? This Heat, Pere Ubu, Outsiders, Nation of Ulysses, Mars, The Trojans, The Black Dice, Todd Terry, the Germs, Section 25, Althea and Donna, Sexual Harrassment, a-ha, Pere Ubu, Dorothy Ashby, PIL, the Fania All-Stars, the Bar-Kays, the Human League, the Normal, Lou Reed, Scott Walker, Monks, Niagra, Joy Division, Lower 48, the Association, Sun Ra, Scientists, Royal Trux, 10cc, Eric B. and Rakim, Index, Basic Channel, Soulsonic Force (just hit me!), Juan Atkins, David Axelrod, Electric Prunes, Gil! Scott! Heron!, the Slits, Faust, Mantronix, Pharaoh Sanders and the Fire Engines, the Swans, the Soft Cell, the Sonics, the Sonics, the Sonics, the Sonics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...