LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

On 31/10/2017 at 8:58 AM, WFD said:

Chances of Castlefield Bowl (and/or the outdoor 'pop up' venue at Glasgow) being added? Or is this being described as a UK exclusive anywhere?

When do castlefield gigs tend to get announced went to couple this year but can't remember when they were actually announced 

Don't get why people keep dropping in Sounds Of The City as a possibility for LCD and The National etc. The booking policy for the time it's been running has been quite firmly in the Manchester indie #LADS category. They'll be getting something like Liam Gallagher, Johnny Marr, Catfish & The Bottlemen. Arcade Fire and Bjork were MIF, which isn't on next year.

54 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Don't get why people keep dropping in Sounds Of The City as a possibility for LCD and The National etc. The booking policy for the time it's been running has been quite firmly in the Manchester indie #LADS category. They'll be getting something like Liam Gallagher, Johnny Marr, Catfish & The Bottlemen. Arcade Fire and Bjork were MIF, which isn't on next year.

Pixies, Guy Garvey and Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbot aren't in that category.

On 13/11/2017 at 4:02 PM, kingcrawler said:

Was very tempted for that Glasgow gig but at £51 including fees I think I'll give it a miss, a lot of it will probably be in daylight and I would rather save that and try and see them at a festival next summer instead.

Grabbed one this morning, really didn’t want to be shelling out any more on the run up to Christmas but having seen the XX there earlier this year, it’s such a great venue for a show

Just now, blue6field said:

Grabbed one this morning, really didn’t want to be shelling out any more on the run up to Christmas but having seen the XX there earlier this year, it’s such a great venue for a show

Me too, really enjoyed the XX show there, so this was too good an opportunity to miss.

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Returning to Manchester next summer.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuck. My exams can go until the 8th. But they have finished by the Wednesday in previous years I think.

Have to make this either way, I nearly booked Lisbon so I'm glad I held out haha. This rules them out of Parklife though which is a shame as those dates are perfect.

21 minutes ago, James96 said:

Ticketmaster have the Manchester date at £46 which I think is steep when APE is only 20 quid more and you get the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Phoenix plus loads more as support.

Eurgh I'm gonna struggle to convince mates to come with me at that price. 

Realised my exams actually go til the day before though so that's a huge win for me at least. 

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

Its about how much their WHP show was 

On DICE when it went on sale it was £35 with no fees. It changed later on and it went to 40 odd but ours were defo 35 so it's quite a sharp increase, but seems like the 35 was a mistake.

4 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Realised my exams actually go til the day before though so that's a huge win for me at least. 

On DICE when it went on sale it was £35 with no fees. It changed later on and it went to 40 odd but ours were defo 35 so it's quite a sharp increase, but seems like the 35 was a mistake.

Ah I'd seen people on here claim the WHP shows to have cost more than £35 on Dice. Assumed they'd just remembered wrong but that makes sense.

20 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

WHP was £35, so it's almost a third more. Unless that £46 figure is including fees?

18 minutes ago, Odessa said:

I paid 40.50 for WHP from Dice- 35 was the pre-sale price. 

The 46 quid includes fees so it's basically the same price. 

2 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I paid 40.50 for WHP from Dice- 35 was the pre-sale price. 

The 46 quid includes fees so it's basically the same price. 

Didn't even realise it was a presale. Thought we all bought em on our way down to Glasto.

Edit: At least now I won't have to suffer the wonderwhy.

Edited by Will-2609