LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

34 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Ah nice one thanks, I'll pm you and keep an eye out after Joe Goddard, looks like I'll probably be there about half way though his set

Yeah we're also running a bit late! I have bright yellow short hair, should be easy to spot. Shoot me a message when you're about. 

2 hours ago, evilduck said:

Yeah we're also running a bit late! I have bright yellow short hair, should be easy to spot. Shoot me a message when you're about. 

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Ah nice one thanks, I'll pm you and keep an eye out after Joe Goddard, looks like I'll probably be there about half way though his set

I’m here solo too, shout if you get a drink after!

Wel that was pretty special wasn't it? This band is just something else, o could never get tired of watchingthem. Set list was so on point, wasn't expecting yr city's a sucker to go off like that, amazing scenes. The new songs sound even better live, im so happy to have LCD back in the game.

Thanks to those on here who offered to meet up, would've been really nice to meet you guys if Id not forgot to charge my phone :\ I wont hear a word againt London crowds again though, the atmosphere was amazing in there and I got talking to some really sound people afterwards. I'm expecting g to see that same level of audience A-game again when I'm back down here for Arcade Fire next year.

Hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did, well worth the trip down 

Well that was fantastic. Such a good night.  First time I've ever seen them live, I'd happily do it all again tonight. 

Thought the crowd was pretty flat for Joe Goddard, but it was going off for LCD. 

New songs sounded great, not a fan of Emotional Haircut personally but it got a great response from where I was standing. 

Hopefully they'll be on the festival circuit next Summer. 

Delighted Home got a run out after thinking they might not play it. A shame there was no American Dream as I do love that song from the new album. How much of a banger is Call the Police live? Huge, huge, huge. Hopefully there are more dates soon so Black Screen, How do you Sleep?, Oh Baby and Other Voices can get a run out. 

On 05/09/2017 at 12:12 PM, Zac Quinn said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hedz2w65r6qlnt/Glastonbury 2016 - LCD Soundsystem.mp4?dl=0

there you go.. seems to have taken the quality down a notch but nothing I can do about that, sorry :( 

(you'll need to download it to watch the whole thing, only shows a preview for whatever reason)

last call on this, will need to delete it to free up space on Tuesday :)

• Like 1