LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

On 05/09/2017 at 10:45 PM, Zac Quinn said:

I mean I need to go to bed but sure, come at me @eastynh. I'll reply in the morning.

To be fair mate if I want something interesting then I will watch the National Geographic channel. 

I like music because of how it makes me feel, not because I find it interesting.

Really excited about tonight though would have been mildly disappointed in last nights setlist as much I'm sure it was a brilliant night. Not sure why they're playing You Wanted a Hit and I Can Change (two of their weaker songs IMO) when there's so much good stuff being left unplayed. Also hope they play the title track from American Dream tonight, doesn't seem to have been played last night but maybe James thought it was more of a Sunday evening jam...

2 minutes ago, evannn said:

Can anyone confirm if they're playing the same setlist or mixing it all up? Going to see them on Friday and don't want to spoil it a bit by looking at the setlist if it's the same every night 

They're switching things up a little bit but the bulk of the setlist is the same most nights. Probably best to not look at any setlists if you want a surprise.

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

They're switching things up a little bit but the bulk of the setlist is the same most nights. Probably best to not look at any setlists if you want a surprise.

Thanks. It's really frustrating because they've got like 2 hours worth of "must play"s imo, and that's excluding the new album. Trying to hold out as much as I can

Oh last night was just magical. We stupidly thought it wise to hang back initially as up front was too crowded and we wanted room to dance. 

That was a terrible idea as the sound was shit and people were talking, manage to get in via the sides during Tribulations and from then on it was just amazing. Obvious highlights were obvious but I always forget what a brilliant song Home is.